HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

clans

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 da_smiter

da_smiter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 02:11 PM

well for starters having a clan lobby is a must for a mech game .. just look at how bad FME was because of not having a clan lobbies. i know over 3,000 mech gamers and only 4% of them got FME just because there wasn't a clan lobby/ it was a lil to fast .being able to build a mech is the most import part of a mech game for most of the gamers because the gamer put a lil bit of the player into the mech ,if u cant be able to customize the mech i suggest having a lot of weapon's... now im not telling you to do any of this but for my 6+ years of exp in the mech gaming community these are the biggest point that everyone brings up.

#2 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 07:57 PM

Since this is confirmed multiplayer and almost certainly going on the XBLA and PSN, I would'nt be surprised if there was clan support (I believe PSN, at the very least, supports it on its lonesome). I can't vouch for clan support on PC, but there will have to be some sort of team/friend support as it will have team based gameplay, therefore it would make sense to support team communication.

#3 shaken

shaken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 08:04 PM

Dave Nguyen: ...We would like to support clans and groups to have custom decals. Something to allow players to identify others by a symbol or color scheme that they might have.

From [this interview].

#4 Zero

Zero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted April 19 2011 - 08:10 PM

Personally I think some sort of customizable decal would be nice. I'm not so sure about colors, because then you get people wanting their clan to have X color, but then some other clan they go against also wants/already has color X.

#5 NaloaC

NaloaC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted April 20 2011 - 01:24 AM

I think it's safe to assume that at least 3 or 4 from ZiiP would be definately into this if it is released on PC and having a custom decal would be a simple but nice feature. ZiiP just got turned into a company as well, so the logo is there :D

#6 MadMike

MadMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationWhere it snows and melts

Posted July 25 2012 - 06:15 PM

gota have factions man, i would expect more  than just putting a tag at the end of my name, so throw in the conquest, lets make way with the group stats! HUGE live streaming clan wars! party combined control and conquer! c'mon man i miss that
MadMike | Steam: (ask me!) | Wii U: madmikev2 | 3DS: 3823-8695-8435
SuperDuoBros. channel: http://www.youtube.c...uoBros/featured | UYA Gamers: http://steamcommunit...roups/uyagamers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users