HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Rejecting connection requesst because the player is already on a server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grafix

Grafix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationBehind Evolwar and SS396 stealing thier Kills

Posted November 11 2012 - 09:39 PM

From a fresh login, tried to connect to a 32 player server but got a hard crash to dekotp.  Tried to reconnect to the game/server and got a "Rejecting connection requesst because the player is already on a server"

Attached Files

Grafix™  
Inner Sphere Wars Developer and BattleMech Hanger Developer - Hawken Beta Tester: C-BETA 1, C-BETA 2, C-BETA 3, Open BETA    
System Specs: Win7 64 Bit, AMD 6 Core 3.3ghz, 16Gig DDR3 RAM, Liquid Cooled, 2x Dual DVI Nividia GTX 560 2gig video cards for Quad Monitor usage during 3D Graphical projects.  Currently only use 1 monitor for Hawken.

#2 Cheeseyx

Cheeseyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 12 2012 - 01:12 PM

Had the same issue. Tried to connect to a server, I believe 12 players but I'm not entirely sure, and it crashed to desktop. I am now unable to connect to any server.

#3 Grafix

Grafix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationBehind Evolwar and SS396 stealing thier Kills

Posted November 12 2012 - 07:09 PM

I was able to re-connect after a complete log-off Hawken to include the Launcher, waiting 1 minuite and then re-login to the Launcher and launching the game.
Grafix™  
Inner Sphere Wars Developer and BattleMech Hanger Developer - Hawken Beta Tester: C-BETA 1, C-BETA 2, C-BETA 3, Open BETA    
System Specs: Win7 64 Bit, AMD 6 Core 3.3ghz, 16Gig DDR3 RAM, Liquid Cooled, 2x Dual DVI Nividia GTX 560 2gig video cards for Quad Monitor usage during 3D Graphical projects.  Currently only use 1 monitor for Hawken.

#4 Cheeseyx

Cheeseyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 13 2012 - 12:00 PM

The issue resolved itself over time. Presumably a routine check (after every match_) verified that I was not in a server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users