HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

items - no sound, no notification. kill streaks maybe_

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iamhoshi

iamhoshi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted November 12 2012 - 01:13 AM

hi,
as you all know you can use items during the game. the problem is that you can't hear any sound when you drop them or there is no notification about it. example: "radar jammer set" ( could be like a message on the main screen or the male/female voice ).
second problem is that those items are always randomly set. lets say you have A, B and C ( doesn't matter what they are ). one time you spawn with A as a first one, second time with B or C and so on. it's frustrating. you have to check all the time which one is the first and you have to change it all the time.
as I've mentioned before - there is no sound or notification when you are using them. many times I end up with no items left. during the fight you can't see what is going on on you dash board so you press that bloody button hoping you will get the one you're looking for.
other idea is that instead of those items ( all players can have 3 at the start ) you could make it like kill streak rewards. lets say you kill 3 in a row - you get ecm jammer ( more powerfull than the old one ), another few killed you get healing item - could be something like a small drones flying around you, healing you for some time, last one would be turret ( again, more powerfull - let say 2 vulcan cannons but with limited range ).
cheers

edit/ no kill streaks, fine.

Edited by iamhoshi, November 12 2012 - 03:01 AM.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 12 2012 - 02:28 AM

No kill streaks. Please don't try and turn this game into CoD. This has been mentioned before, and no.

The devs have already promised that there will be changes to items for CBE3. They have not mentioned much in the way of details beyond that.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users