HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Launcher-PC Sleep Mode- Minor "In Game" login issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zarni

Zarni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 13 2012 - 05:41 PM

Issue:
Can login to the launcher,but cannot login when prompted by the game itself

Summary:
Logged into the Launcher,Did not start game,PC went to sleep overnight
When PC woke up next day,Clicked on Launch.Game Started and prompted for Login & Password but would not accept them.
Closed game,Closed Launcher. Opened Launcher and logged in. Launched Game from there, was not prompted for Login and entered the game successfully.

The Back story:
To play the game on another Machine I installed the launcher then left it downloading the game files. I wasn't able to get back to the machine after so it went into sleep mode with the launcher still open. The next day (Today) I woke the machine.Saw the "Launch" button was still available and tried to enter the game.
Inside the game it prompted for the login and password. I tried about 4 or 5 times thinking I was just goofing it up. I even alt tabbed out to double check by logging into the website to make sure I was using the correct credentials.Once I realized it wasn't just my poor typing skills I closed out of the game and the launcher,then re-started the launcher. Everything went fine after.

As this Beta event closes tonight I won't be able to reproduce the issue.
I did try by having the PC enter sleep mode for a short time with the launcher open  but was unable to get it to happen. I also tried switching users with no luck. I think the timeout needed is longer than I have tonight.

Severity:
I think this would be a 1 as it is an odd circumstance and most gamers would know to close out of everything and re-launch.

Additional Notes:
Thanks for letting me into the Beta!

System Specs:
Win7 x64,16GB's ram,x-fire AMD 6870's,Cisco /linksys router with DD-WRT,uBee u10c018 modem

#2 bonecollector

bonecollector

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 13 2012 - 05:46 PM

can't log in to game"Launch" problems..what can i do_..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users