HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

cannot connect to game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LDruyan

LDruyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 05:50 AM

hello all,

I'm cannot connect to game what i can to do

Its cannot find any server

#2 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted November 14 2012 - 07:25 AM

CLOSED BETA 2 ENDED LAST NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME.
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#3 Mystery007

Mystery007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 12:26 PM

i have the same problem to i just got the game and i install it and i wanna play it so i click on deploy and he cant vind any servers so your not the only one.
so its a bug____

Edited by Mystery007, November 14 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#4 Inny

Inny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 12:40 PM

Stupid people need to learn to read.

http://community.pla...ates-announced/

#5 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 14 2012 - 12:57 PM

I'd forgotten how facepalmy this phase of the beta was. When everyone who's late for the party and/or doesn't read the forums comes charging in with a write-only brain.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#6 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 01:09 PM

View PostElix, on November 14 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

I'd forgotten how facepalmy this phase of the beta was. When everyone who's late for the party and/or doesn't read the forums comes charging in with a write-only brain.

Personally this is more meteors fault as all forums should be locked at the end of a beta to prevent any further discussions.

#7 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 14 2012 - 01:17 PM

I disagree. The next beta period is in six days, and during this time, valuable discussions regarding the beta that just ended will continue to occur. It would be very damaging to the Hawken community to freeze the forums (including the general discussion forums, the clan section, the off-topic section, and so on) for a week or two at a time.

And if the closed beta forums were frozen, to avoid this, people would just go and post exactly what they wanted to post in other forum sections where it would be completely off-topic. (No "I can't log into the game" threads in the fan art section, please.)

So, it's really an unavoidable thing.

See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.

#8 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted November 14 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostMystery007, on November 14 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

i have the same problem to i just got the game and i install it and i wanna play it so i click on deploy and he cant vind any servers so your not the only one.
so its a bug____

Perhaps read the post right above yours_
The one made 5 hours earlier_
The one that answered the question_

Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#9 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 01:42 PM

View PostElix, on November 14 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

I disagree. The next beta period is in six days, and during this time, valuable discussions regarding the beta that just ended will continue to occur. It would be very damaging to the Hawken community to freeze the forums (including the general discussion forums, the clan section, the off-topic section, and so on) for a week or two at a time.

And if the closed beta forums were frozen, to avoid this, people would just go and post exactly what they wanted to post in other forum sections where it would be completely off-topic. (No "I can't log into the game" threads in the fan art section, please.)

Keep general discussion open everything else becomes moot once the game has closed.

#10 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 14 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostJuiceBox, on November 14 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

View PostElix, on November 14 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Keep general discussion open everything else becomes moot once the game has closed.
Yes, and General Discussion would turn into a giant pit of "the servers are broken"/"unable to download manifest"/"when is CBE3 happening_"/etc. And why should conversation stop when the servers are offline_ I don't understand why you think that the dialogue between players and developers, or players and other players, needs to be frozen just because people can't actively play the game at that moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users