HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

GUI mouse bug still there.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sparkard

Sparkard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 01:32 PM

• Summary: After opening a new window in game's lobby (it may be just connecting to server or buying your mech or any other message window) game remembers the position of where mouse was before opening that window, then after closing that window, the first move or click with mouse will "teleport" cursor to the earlier remembered position.
  • Steps to Reproduce: As in summary
  • Frequency: I think it works that way in most cases.
  • Severity: ~2. (Not a problem but it's annoying.)
  • Additional Notes: In CBE2 i've actually "managed" to jump into the server i didn't want to because the server i wanted to get to was just under where my mouse was after pressing cancel on "unable to join the game" popup. (Of cours after clicking the server i wanted to get to my cursor jumped onto the other serv.)
  • System Specs: Dell 1749, default medium games settings for CBE3, low (and a think that medium also) settings for CBE2.

#2 NY_TimeBombTimmy

NY_TimeBombTimmy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationB-LO

Posted November 20 2012 - 04:03 PM

Second. Existed in previous versions. While were talking about mouse issues, I've noticed during the death animation the in-game text ("So  and so killed you") will move around as I'm moving the mouse. I can create a new topic for it if needed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users