HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Insufficient Funds

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 07:13 PM

woot

#42 xMAGx

xMAGx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 09:00 PM

NOT work ! can't buy anything at all

#43 Adriel

Adriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 11:23 PM

+1

#44 Dread_Lord_Pitr

Dread_Lord_Pitr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationColumbia Internet

Posted November 21 2012 - 02:19 AM

Almost 12 hours later and i STILL CAN'T BUY ANYTHING :huh:
Hell, half the matches i try to join time out in errors, and just getting the client to connect takes 2-3 tries :o
I find it astounding that this happens after 2 far more succesfull closed beta's.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. -George Orwell's Animal Farm
BEGIN Pitr's GEEK CODE BLOCK
GCS d_ s: a- C++++ UL++++ P+++ L++++ E--- W+(++) N++ o+++ K+++ w--- !O M-- V-- PS+++ PE+++ Y(++) PGP+++ t* 5(-) X R- tv- b- DI-- D- G++ e++ h* r% y_
END Pitr's GEEK CODE BLOCK

#45 c0mad0r

c0mad0r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA. USA

Posted November 21 2012 - 02:31 AM

There's a lot more people in CBT3 than there were in CBT1 + 2 combined. It's just further stress testing and they are working out the bugs one at a time. Give it a few days to sort out, they have pulled through before and will do it again... It is a BETA for a reason.
It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools. Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers. -Illiad

Check out my: HAWKEN MUMBLE SKIN
Check out my: HAWKEN TEAMSPEAK SKIN
Check out my: HAWKEN INI's EXPLAINED

#46 chefZaphod

chefZaphod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted November 21 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostDread_Lord_Pitr, on November 21 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Almost 12 hours later and i STILL CAN'T BUY ANYTHING :huh:
Hell, half the matches i try to join time out in errors, and just getting the client to connect takes 2-3 tries :o
I find it astounding that this happens after 2 far more succesfull closed beta's.

You're right, they probably didn't change a thing dealing with client connection to servers and hundreds of different client-side inputs that might effect this.

This beta is here to fix this, calm down.

#47 Dread_Lord_Pitr

Dread_Lord_Pitr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationColumbia Internet

Posted November 21 2012 - 02:41 AM

I thought that was what CBE2 was for after in CBE1 so many people complained about these very same issues _
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. -George Orwell's Animal Farm
BEGIN Pitr's GEEK CODE BLOCK
GCS d_ s: a- C++++ UL++++ P+++ L++++ E--- W+(++) N++ o+++ K+++ w--- !O M-- V-- PS+++ PE+++ Y(++) PGP+++ t* 5(-) X R- tv- b- DI-- D- G++ e++ h* r% y_
END Pitr's GEEK CODE BLOCK

#48 rumbELfish

rumbELfish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 05:00 AM

tried to buy something, with the 4.8k meteor points you get, but then got the msg "meteor server unavailable". i tried again and got the same error. i gave up then because there was obviously an issue, but then during a game i realised i only had 680 points remaining... i left the game thinking id find 3 of the same mech in my garage, but i dont even have one. so i lost all my points and i have nothing to show for it.

#49 Ryujin

Ryujin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostrumbELfish, on November 21 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

tried to buy something, with the 4.8k meteor points you get, but then got the msg "meteor server unavailable". i tried again and got the same error. i gave up then because there was obviously an issue, but then during a game i realised i only had 680 points remaining... i left the game thinking id find 3 of the same mech in my garage, but i dont even have one. so i lost all my points and i have nothing to show for it.

Something very similar happened to me just five minutes ago.

Tried to purchase an SS twice, received the 'meteor server unavailable message,' then noticed my meteor credits was down to 1.7k with nothing to show for it.  I then took the free Rocketeer, at which point the MC went down even further, to 680 MC.

#50 Hasbun666

Hasbun666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile

Posted November 21 2012 - 05:34 AM

Same bug, but I didn't even have the chance to buy a thing (nor internals, patterns, mechs, etc)

#51 Jellowizard

Jellowizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted November 21 2012 - 06:02 AM

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. 100% the same.

#52 Blaine12100

Blaine12100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 07:25 AM

Got the same issue.trying to buy mech.cant buy and then metor pts get reduced to 680 just like that :(

#53 WHISKEYSIX

WHISKEYSIX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 07:43 AM

Having the same issue here as well. I have 210 points left and no SS. I'm sure they will iron this bug out in due time.

#54 --STYX--

--STYX--

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Location[DATA EXPUNGED]

Posted November 21 2012 - 08:16 AM

+1
wanted my lovely sharpshooter again but game stretched the middle finger :/ not funny
imagine this would be your real money!

"Power without purpose is meaningless and worthless. A purpose that is firm can change the impossible to the possible"

#55 alexandresc

alexandresc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 08:22 AM

+1
luck I already had my fav mech =]

#56 DixieWolf

DixieWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 08:24 AM

Tried to buy infiltrator mech with 4,000 or so credits, got an error. Played a match or two then went back to the garage and tried to buy it again only to see I have now 100 or so credits. Can you just add infiltrator to my garage and get it over with_ thank yah!

#57 GreyWizard

GreyWizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 08:28 AM

Didn't even spend 1000 meteor points and I'm down from 4k to 110.

#58 DixieWolf

DixieWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 08:29 AM

View Postthepeopleselbow, on November 20 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Yarp.  Money server's still down, can't buy anything. Sad panda!  Pretty fun just tooling around in the assault tho.  Better framerate and video quality this patch by far far far.

LOVE THIS GAME.

I noticed a huge increase in frame rate, before I could only play on low and now I'm playing fine on medium. Hopefully it gets optimized to play on full. I have the hardware for it.

#59 Gring0d

Gring0d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 08:29 AM

I ended up trying to buy a class and decided to try to buy a camo istead and suddenly after buying the cammo i went from 3200 to just 200.

#60 Trolled

Trolled

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 10:24 AM

Tried buying a Brawler several times, kept failing. After playing a match with the Rocketeer, the game couldn't resync so I had to restart it.
After restarting the client, MC went down to 1710 and I still don't have a Brawler.

After another match it's down to 680 and I'm still bare. On top of that, there are actually lucky bunnies that did manage to buy something else than assault and they're steamrolling everyone else. What the fuzz, devs_

Edited by Trolled, November 21 2012 - 10:43 AM.

gotta go slow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users