HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Keep Finding Empty Games_

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brackstone

Brackstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted November 20 2012 - 09:47 PM

For some reason I keep getting put into empty games. Is this happening to anyone else_

#2 Nitris

Nitris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yeah I've been getting a few, just chill and wait though- the match maker will soon fill it with other peoples. Longest I have had to wait for enough players to start a match has been 5mins. That is not bad considering its still Closed Beta.
Don't fight back. Fight forward.

#3 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Defender of Pork Products

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted November 21 2012 - 01:07 AM

I've not been dumped into empty games, but I have ended up in matches with level 10 to 20 mechs in my level 0-1 sharpie...

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 16 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege_  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

#4 SystemiK

SystemiK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, been getting quite a lot of this.  Don't worry though, it's only a matter of time until they enable the server browser again and we can get back to joining matches properly.
There is no time like time wasted...

#5 Dreizehn

Dreizehn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted November 21 2012 - 01:22 AM

Missile Assault is essentially alwayas empty at worst, and severely undermanned at best.

The other game modes so far I haven't had trouble with emptiness, but the number of people sure are low.

#6 CyanideFuse

CyanideFuse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted November 21 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostSystemiK, on November 21 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yeah, been getting quite a lot of this.  Don't worry though, it's only a matter of time until they enable the server browser again and we can get back to joining matches properly.

I really hope the server browser features comes back.  I am finding too many empty games or ones with only 2-3 players.

I am playing from the UK and it is my day off (I was hoping for a lot of Hawken time today).  I am spending more time trying to sync my account and find a decent game than I am playing.

#7 SystemiK

SystemiK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 04:20 AM

They only took out the server browser temporarily in order to get people to use matchmaking so they could test it fully, otherwise most people won't ever use it at all.  The server browser is coming back, dont worry.
There is no time like time wasted...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users