• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Brooklyn77

Brooklyn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

So, theres been many a time when I'm totally killing it for my team and all of a sudden I'm switched to the losing team. I believe that if you get switched, the game should compesate you for it with like 10,000HC or something, or free camo etc. Something worth while not just a "thak you for helping the other team msg"

Give players an incentive to wanna switch and help out.

-Dat aimbot tho-

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

10000 is far, far too much to give for switching, by the way.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Erm... 10,000 HC? A free camo? 

wat-meme.jpg

There is a system in place - you get a small amount of HC for switching teams. It's called the "Team balancer bonus", and I believe it gives you +120HC regardless of the matches outcome.

Although your idea is cool (Who doesn't love free money and camos?) it could easily be farmed by a few people hopping into a server and creating tons of money from nothing.

• -Tj- likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

You understand that this is easily exploitable, right?

• Houruck and Miscellaneous like this

Brooklyn77

Brooklyn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Yeah, doesnt have to be 10k of HC but something good man. I go out of my mind when I'm doing good with a team that actually is working together and then get switched to a team that doesnt work together at all. It just makes me leave the server. If this game had voice chat like back in the day, then I can at least yell at my team and get them to work together and have a fighting chance, but without voice chat, trying to bring back a team from defeat isn't gonna happen.

Im a high lvl player and there is NO incentive for me to switch. We pay for things in this game, so they should give back something to those that do make the effort, now on the comment of exploiting this, well then give up trying to make things better in this game or any other game because you're always going to get people who just are bad at a game and exploit wherever they can (cough frontline cough). Im proud to say that I have every mech and mostly every item by playing the game as it's intended through it's many iterations.

fuzzy bunny, I should get some free stuff just for being one of the good ones, even through the dark days of this game I never ran up on any buildings or invisable walls etc.

-Dat aimbot tho-

Loglino

Loglino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
It pisses me off so much when it does this. I want a reward.

Mind the fact that pizza is my avatar.
Pizza is cool and you know it.

<3 HAWKEN

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

You get a bonus of 250HC that boosts you to how much you would get from being on the winning team (*this may only be if you volunteer)

If you turn the team around and win too then you get both.

Suck it up and step up to the challenge.

Edited by 6ixxer, 15 April 2015 - 09:17 PM.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
Triple the reward if you are force switched alive, this bonus doubles if you are currently mvp.

#cashflow #rich #letitrain

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

I'd say... If you're automatically switched during the match then or let it be or a little reward because of that. If you voluntarily switch during the game to get better balance in between teams then you could get and slightly better little reward.

My 2 cents.

• Volgraza likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users