- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Redshirt13

Redshirt13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I recently returned to Hawken after having not played for more than a year. I had several basic mechs (Brawler, Raider, etc.) in my garage that I had purchased when I previously played. However, when I try to use them now, I get a "Mech Sync Failure" error. When I look at the mechs, there are often weapons or items missing. I've tried to research the problem and it seems that sometimes this bug comes up and can be "fixed" if you can swap out certain body parts (e.g., if you have elite legs, etc.). But I don't have that option for these mechs. I also don't seem to have a CRT in my garage any more.

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

in the interim, if you just GOTTA play while waiting for an answer, go to the Redeem Code page, and type in LOADEDASSAULT. if it's still working, that's what you'll get for free. good luck!

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I recently returned to Hawken after having not played for more than a year. I had several basic mechs (Brawler, Raider, etc.) in my garage that I had purchased when I previously played. However, when I try to use them now, I get a "Mech Sync Failure" error. When I look at the mechs, there are often weapons or items missing. [...] But I don't have that option for these mechs. I also don't seem to have a CRT in my garage any more.

It's an account related bug so you should create a ticket on the support page: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I've tried to research the problem and it seems that sometimes this bug comes up and can be "fixed" if you can swap out certain body parts (e.g., if you have elite legs, etc.).

That wasn't a fix but a workaround until these missing game items were fixed. So even if you're able to replace the missing items with other items you should open a ticket to get your account fixed.

Redshirt13

Redshirt13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the replies, guys. I will submit the ticket. I appreciate the guidance and the patience answers. 

I actually went ahead and repurchased an Assault *before* the code was made available...so now I have two new Assaults! But, no worries, it was all HC expenditures anyway. 

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users