5 replies to this topic

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

REDACTED

I apologize for the misunderstanding - My intentions seemed a little vague with just posting a video. I should have clarified that I was just sharing an attitude toward game development that I happen to like, and was not, in any way, shape, or form, my intention to attempt to tell the current devs how to do their job.  I think that reloaded is off to a great start, considering the relatively short amount of time they have invested into (what is to them) a new project.

Hawken brings out strong feels in me, broo. 

Edited by coldform, 16 April 2015 - 07:57 PM.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Ew. You've been out of the loop, haven't you? The new devs seem to know exactly how to dev. They are strong independent devs that don't need no YouTube videos.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Houruck, Miscellaneous and 7 others like this

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

These video's are incredibly irritating and very patronizing at the best of times. Reloaded have only had the game for a few weeks and they are already proving themselves to be more than capable. 

• DerMax, Miscellaneous, DisorderlyMechanic and 6 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Loglino

Loglino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

These video's are incredibly irritating and very patronizing at the best of times. Reloaded have only had the game for a few weeks and they are already proving themselves to be more than capable.

Agreed

Mind the fact that pizza is my avatar.
Pizza is cool and you know it.

<3 HAWKEN

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

This comes out as being a bit "let me tell you devs what to do" and as Pastorius said, patronizing. The new devs have been doing really good so far, while it may not seem to you because the changes are not very visible there's been a lot of work done on the servers and backend which is what they said they would focus on first, and it's a smart approach.

If you want to know just what they are doing, follow them on Facebook. Captain Josh posts regular updates about what is going on with some photos.

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Armymonger

Armymonger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Now I have complete confidence in reloaded in getting fuzzy shite done...

But I'm curious...what have they done so far?
I think the G2 raider was a result of their entrance...but other than that, not quite sure what else.
Camos maybe?

gxpgq6P.jpgG3GwH9u.jpgu8Ot1Vp.jpg

Mechs. Doing it right since 1941.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users