- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Isaac_Shepard

Isaac_Shepard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Item replenisher: only occupies one space so it can be used with the item regenerator. How it works: the user must get two kills to restock one charge of an item. I think this would be a nice addition to the game. While I am not sure about the rest of you, I personnaly feel it rather annoying that items can only be used 'x' number of times and then it cannot be restocked. The only alternative I feel would be better, is to charge HC for replenishment of items.

edit for the only two who have responded to this: yeah, you are both right. having the items on a cooldown works, but the item would have to restock after x amount of time (longer than 7 seconds, but less than 2 minutes. 90 seconds?) i figure the HC idea would be not so bad, if people were only charged 10 HC or less. charging 100 HC is way too much. i digress, this idea is meant to be flexible, most of my thoughts are. i like getting input from others.

Edited by Isaac_Shepard, 16 April 2015 - 10:04 AM.

• WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW likes this

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:03 PM.

Trigary

Trigary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

The HC idea is very bad in my opinion, don't bring credits into the PvP itself. I hate if a game does that. For your main idea, I think 2 kills aren't enough (I usually have to play on 1-star-servers (with noobs) because there are no other servers for me, that can be why I think 2 kills aren't enough).

• Isaac_Shepard, Merl61 and AxionOperandi like this

Isaac_Shepard

Isaac_Shepard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

The HC idea is very bad in my opinion, don't bring credits into the PvP itself. I hate if a game does that. For your main idea, I think 2 kills aren't enough (I usually have to play on 1-star-servers (with noobs) because there are no other servers for me, that can be why I think 2 kills aren't enough).

5 kills? getting an assist is right out.

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

i think the idea is solid, but i worry about people using it to spam things like emp to drop a team, rake kills, repeat, iv already seen it used with the item regenerator to really nasty effect.

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

Isaac_Shepard

Isaac_Shepard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Yeah, balancing an item like the one I have in mind is not easy, but I would not complain about emp spamming... hmm... what if it was on a timer. Say, after x number of minutes or something. Has to be less than 10 for use in tdm. Of course, you hit a snag with siege mode, cause those games can last a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users