Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Spoiler

Who we are:

Not a clan, actually, though believing we are is probably what brought you to this page.

We are an association of unaffiliated players in Hawken who offer our time and skills to clans in need of extra personnel for match purposes.  The philosophy is that clans can hire us if they have members necessary for teamplay absent at an appointed play time.  We are a resource of emergency reserve players who can aid clans in battle, and we aim to please.  We also make ourselves available for friendlier games if we so choose, or even play matches with each other.

If you want the concise version, we are mercenaries!

Who can join us:

Anyone who does not want to have clan affiliations, as there may be a high maintenance lifestyle associated with being in one.  At the same time, members can expect to associate freely amidst clans and play with whom they like, but not to the extent and frequency that you are essentially a clan member.  Wandering Guns may, of course, leave to join clans, but your number will always remain here for you to take again should you decide to return.

What is expeected of our members:

As with any group of people, one's actions will unjustifiably reflect the character of the whole.  In games and forums, our members are expected to be virtuous.  Hacking, snobbery, and immaturity is strongly discouraged.  Aside from this, Wandering Guns by definition are basically lone wolves, which means we play as we desire.  There are no standards for performance, no participation requirements in forums or matches.  There are no fees or obligations associated with being a member outside of what is stated above, which is commonly regarded gaming etiquette, anyway.

Who's for hire:

Just contact us throught he forums or possibly Steam if you have that certain player in your friend's list.

This is for all the people who plan to play but aren't really interested in being affiliated with a clan. Clans can "hire" out Wandering Guns for match purposes and such to help with clan battles. Some criteria would be:? Not affiliated with any clan? Can choose to work for a clan in matches but not to the point where you're bassicaly a clan member.? Just because it's a lone wolf role no need to be stuck up? wear the sig or mention you are a Wandering Gun to make it easier for clans to seek you out (if wanted)? Just play and have fun? ? ? ?

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

[This thread here will be updated with names to anyone who wants in, I am not a leader, just a mercenary who wants to reform this wodnerful little mercenary bar]

Current guns for hire:

-Bratwurst

-Drrt4

-Augmentia

-IronPhoenix617

-Strigon_Leader

-Panzermanathod

-Augmentia

-GorillaBear

Edited by Bratwurst, 28 April 2015 - 02:40 PM.

• Drrt4 and GorillaBear like this

GwqKp.png?1

My prices are high, but I always deliver results.

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Drrt4

Drrt4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I love this idea sign me up.

Info:

Spoiler

lalw copy paste.

Hawkensig_Medic.jpg

Spoiler

IronPhoenix617

IronPhoenix617

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I remember this group from way back. Great idea, sign me up.

Do you still use number designations? i remember members being assigned a number in the order they joined.

Victory is my Joy, Fame is my Reward.

Gaudium meum Victoriam, Fama est Praemium.

Defeat is my Failure, Death is my Penance.

Victis mea Insufficientia, Mors Poenitentiae.

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

(P:B)Augmentia

(P:B)Augmentia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

I would love to sign up. Count me in.

Edit: Do you guys have a TS or what?

Edited by Augmentia, 16 April 2015 - 11:53 AM.

I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

I remember this group from way back. Great idea, sign me up.

Do you still use number designations? i remember members being assigned a number in the order they joined.

No we won't be this time... just keeping it simple.

And no we unfortunately don't have TS... I might start a Razer Comms group though, or maybe Skype.

Edited by Bratwurst, 16 April 2015 - 01:05 PM.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts
You are all welcome to use the Officially unofficial Hawken TS. We can even set up a channel for you guys if you like. We have plenty of slots.

ts5.gameservers.com:9152

Edited by Silverfire, 17 April 2015 - 08:48 AM.

• Drrt4 likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

You are all welcome to use the Officially unofficial Hawken TS. We can even set up a channel for you guys if you like. We have plenty of slots.

ts5.gameservers.com:9152

Alright thanks man!

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Alright thanks man!

Yup! We're here for the community, just get the attention of any of the Admins (myself or any other admin, preferably Amidatelion, ticklemyiguana, or Merl61) and we'd be happy to help.

lNM7VnC.png

Aristo

Aristo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Hey there; this sounds like a neat idea. I'd like to hop on-board, if you'd have me! 

You can find my Steam info here: http://steamcommunit...ralissimoAristo

Edited by Strigon_Leader, 17 April 2015 - 12:05 PM.

HawkenAristoSig_zpsr4v3rexh.png

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Hey there; this sounds like a neat idea. I'd like to hop on-board, if you'd have me! 

You can find my Steam info here: http://steamcommunit...ralissimoAristo

An Ace Combat fan eh?

• Silverfire likes this

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Aristo

Aristo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

An Ace Combat fan eh?

Heh, I've played quite a bit, yeah.  :turned:

• Silverfire likes this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts
I urge you all to perhaps form an impromptu competitive team once you gather enough members and perhaps get involved with the TPG League for Season 3! You need 6 players, 8 max per team. It's fun, open to all skill levels, and even if you lose, you get a taste of true competitive Hawken and get a chance to have real organized matches with real communication.

Edited by Silverfire, 19 April 2015 - 03:22 PM.

lNM7VnC.png

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Nice to see you guys are back, great to have the clan that isn't a clan but will support other clans as a non-clan group in the format of a clan that considers itself not a clan in a clan-wide belief that applies to its not a clan clan.

Good to see you back.  :smile:

• Drrt4 and Bratwurst like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I'd join if I didn't suck and my services would actually be needed.

Aristo

Aristo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I urge you all to perhaps form an impromptu competitive team once you gather enough members and perhaps get involved with the TPG League for Season 3! You need 6 players, 8 max per team. It's fun, open to all skill levels, and even if you lose, you get a taste of true competitive Hawken and get a chance to have real organized matches with real communication.

I'm all for it; I've got quite a bit of Battlefield comp experience under my belt and miss the good 'ol days of teamwork and scrims. As far as Hawken is concerned, I think it'd be a good opportunity to learn from high MMR players who've been in the grind much longer (compared to my measly 110+ hours and 2040-ish MMR). Always looking for opportunities to get better; maybe I should actually hop in the unofficial TS for once.  

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

All those wearing the WG signature! Please make yourself known so I can update the Not-Clan member list.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

You know what, I was gonna come here and say I might as well join, even if my MMR is laughable. But it seems I was already added on the list.

I am not good at signature making, so can I ask if I can add my own quote to it?

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Just use the signature posted at the top...

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I kinda don't really want to use the sig with that quote on it, hence me asking.

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Go ahead and use your own quote... Wandering Guns was never strict and will never be strict. We don't have fuzzy bunnies shoved up our fuzzy bunnies.

Edited by Bratwurst, 21 April 2015 - 11:34 AM.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Do I have to make my own sig, though? Just wondering. I can try something but it won't be good looking.

Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Do I have to make my own sig, though? Just wondering. I can try something but it won't be good looking.

Ye be a free agent, mate. You can do what you like.  :thumbsup:

If you do make one yourself, no one would judge. As far as I know. The Hawken community is pretty good about inviting creativity

On the other hand, there may be a few members on our forums who would be willing to make you a sig if you ask nicely. Go ahead and make a post on the art subforum. Wouldn't hurt to ask, eh? 

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I'm not worried about the extent of creativity in these forums. I just didn't want to go around as a "member" of a "not-clan" with a fluffy rabbit signature.

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

"Fuzzy Bunny" was actually a previous swear filter, back when Meteor was still in charge.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I know it's a swear filter. So I pre censored my swear.

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Rabbits are awesome... they are the deadliest weapons in the game. Well FRED is... especially Blue Screen FRED.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

NOW LET'S ALL SEE HOW TERRIBLE MY SIG MAKING SKILLS ARE AND YES I TOTALLY STOLE THE LOGO.

• Drrt4 likes this

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Not bad, not bad at all.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

GorillaBear

GorillaBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Sign me up. This sounds fun I don't have to commit to a clan 100%.

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Optimus_Lime

Optimus_Lime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

memories! I missed this back when most of the other clans had weird requirements to join them. I think I was the 25th person? idk. it was back around beta for sure. 

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

http://hawken.mirror...wandering +guns

• DerMax and Bratwurst like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

This link makes me sad.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

This link makes me sad.

Me as well.  But it did let me find my old .sig link.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Ah memories...

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

You know, I'd always had an interest in being a WG back during the old forums. Never got the chance to due to the people who could add members not being active.

Now here's Bratwurst recruiting for WG again and here I am just being a filthy lurker who seldom plays.

I'd say sign me up, but I haven't actually played in forever.

Saphyr

Saphyr

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Ah, that introductory set of paragraphs brings back memories... If I remember correctly, I was the one who composed it for the Wandering Guns sites we were attempting to organize, minus the Steam bit, since the game wasn't fully released at the time.

https://wanderinggun...ress.com/about/

And wow, they moved the forum?  It's been a while, but I finally caught wind of the PS4 release and felt the passion again for this game and wanted to come back and see what became of the crew.  It's me, Wandering Gun #70, by the way.  I'm still without a usable PC to play ever since one of those major overhauls they made to the beta, but I'm expecting a higher performing laptop to be passed along to me at some point hopefully this year.  When that happens, I want to be part of the WG community again and get my number back in the active list.

Until then, I'm on that frame-dropping, lag-tacular variant of the game on PS4.  My PSN is Sapheiorus, just in case someone happens to be looking for me, but I hardly expect it given the crappy performance.  I'm only on that thing because I don't have anything to play the PC version, after all.  I'm a poor graduate student still.

Hope to spout lead with you soon,

Saphyr

Shogunokc

Shogunokc

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Im glad this group was started back up. I played back on the alpha of this game and my comp couldnt keep up so i stopped. :( I was originally Wandering gun #4 shogunokc or shogunokcmarine either one i forget. Right now i play on the xbone and i love this game. I wish i could put the tag WG on like a clan bracket ( I know its not a clan) but i just want to be recognized as a WG. If anyone plays on the xbone and has the xbox clubs available I have made a club called Hawken Wandering Guns. Please join if you want to and invite as many xbox players because i want that club to be the #1 place for the Hawken community (on Xbox). Thanks for bringing back this group and i hope I can help out (on the xbox side).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users