• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

This has been suggested in the past, but I don't see a topic about it on the new forums yet. It'd be nice if we could change the reticle color separately from the rest of the cockpit colors, since right now it can only be made the same as whatever is selected for "friend." I don't really want everything to be stupidly bright and distracting just so I can see my crosshair more easily.

• bacon_avenger, ThirdEyE, Houruck and 5 others like this

d1eZeG3.png

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Having the ability to scale the thing would be nice as well, make it larger and thicker.

But if not, being able to actually pick what colour it is would be great to have.

And no, the current white or whatever you have selected for friendlies doesn't count. :smile:

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

HorseHeadProphet

HorseHeadProphet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

yeah reticle colors should be able to be whatever the player wants, also how about some custom crosshair packs?

The Hawken forum's a forum, but it's like the only one you get yelled at for using.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users