• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I'd like to see more information on the HUD regarding your teammates, I understand we're a long ways away from really changing anything like this. It may have already been suggested.

The symbol of the mech they're using and the a health bar would be interesting. Something very minimal but still provides a ton of information without being to obtrusive. Just little monitors that fold out just like the item monitors. I think this would encourage stronger team play and would require a lot less movin/looking around to check up on your teammates. Also I think it's just something that would be accessible In this future dystopia. This may also help teams create better timed attacks without the need for chatter.

Let me know what y'all think.
  • XPloyt, Tankman95 and eth0 like this

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

+1

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

WRONG THREAD

Edited by SparkyJJC, 18 April 2015 - 09:40 AM.

AXgnWyr.png

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Hope to see the tactical map back someday in the future. No hurries on that though...

Edit: Party team mates render on radar in a way you can distinguish though? If not then would be cool to have some little arrow or something to identify your party team mates on radar for several (mostly obvious) reasons during a match... :smile:

Edited by PepeKenobi, 24 April 2015 - 11:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users