2 replies to this topic

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:03 PM.

IronClamp

IronClamp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I say it's brilliant!

But if this were just a brawl mode where mech's ceased to have strategic value (the fact that Hawken places strategic value on mechs is what makes your idea brilliant by the way) and mechs also didn't have the customization/upgrade/level system they have, then having resources limit the type of mech available would be great (again, its a brilliant idea). Unfortunately the mechs are customizable and upgradable, and that makes people get severely attached to a particular mech and that's when you get people who rage quite because their having their asses wiped because their not able to play their 'optimum loadout'.

I agree with a different game mode, like a horde/rush game mode where you just have to keep gathering EU so that you can get higher tier mech types. Or a sort of Seige mode where not only do you have to fuel a ship and lock down a silo, but also gather EU to gain access to more strategically advantageous mechs (this means nobody get's any of the mechs they've custom built/grinded for)

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Yea, like in Heroes and generals. But that would be a bit complex for just 6 mechs per room. I think it would also be alright if you can launch every mech in your garage once with a total spawn amount of 3. 

If you have only 1 mech, you can spawn it 3 times.

But srsly, wouldn't that deny a massive amount of fun?

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users