Private Server Pioneer Package Now Available

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

Yes - EventBrite has fixed the issue (we'll find out tomorrow). To make the roll-out a bit more orderly, the official start time of the sale is now set to 12:00 noon PST April 23.  That puts all 100 tickets on sale at the same time at 12:00 noon PST / 3:00pm EST / 20:00 GMT and 21:00 CEST. Good luck!

In the true fashion of the bold, brave, and beautiful, I am pleased to announce the Private Server Pioneer program.  I'm very excited for this - there are a lot people who have been requesting access to private servers, and this is the first stage of our roll-out.  We are using Eventbrite.com because we want to test out some fun new channels to make products available.  And, yes, vanity is a struggle of mine ;)

Here's the quick overview of what you get:

• 90 days of private server time
  • A Hawken sticker (yeah, they're awesome)
  • A Hawken mouse (G400 series - yeah, those awesome ones with the Hawken graphics)
  • And you will likely get to hear a lot of the melodious sound of my voice, since I'm sure you may have questions along the way
  • You can also score the Nemesis bundle for a good discount

You have one week to pick up this package and there are only 100 of them!  It's a limited release, so now is your chance to get in early.  Later on, we will expand the private server availability, but for now we want to make sure we support our early adopters like the champs they are ;)

The roll-out will begin May 1st.  We will cover more roll-out details in a live stream next Thursday, and of course our world-class support will make sure you are pleased as punch.

Here's the link to where you can go to buy this package:
https://www.eventbri...ets-16685841802

Below is a picture of the mouse and sticker:

p9pxWSl.jpg

• Crminimal, DaPheel, Tankman95 and 16 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users