- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Time_Guardian

Time_Guardian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Hello fellow mercenaries(need to read the lore more)

I've got the mech from the promo code, but i already had an assault with the exact same specifications, can I sell it? if yes where?

• (Unknown)1590d2c747fabd likes this

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

no.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

And we're "Pilots"

• SatelliteJack likes this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

no.

No you can't. But I'm 95% sure they're attempting to roll something out like that.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

now you have a mech setup at the beginning that you eventually may do with many of your favorite mechs. Assault is a middle-weight all around mean machine, with 2 you can outfit 1 for DM, TDM or Coop Destruction, and the other 1 you can load it with your Siege or Missile Assault configuration (just for example) such that if the flow of battle changes you can swap mechs quickly in the garage!

i have several mechs of 3 or 4 types setup like this. makes for a quick change-out without having to drag a "not quite right" mech all the way through a match.

For future shopping, I highly recommend you read through the guides, and watch the suggested YouTubes in the Steam Hawken Hub, under the Guides tab.

Welcome to the Hawken!

:)

• Time_Guardian likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
I understand they are working on being able to sell mechs. There are reasons to have multiples though. When they do introduce it I'll be cutting my garage down to two techs and a g2 assault. One redox tech with a fail safe/extractor/deflector/AC and another AC/SC/Deflector Hawkins. That way I have some variety for different needs. One is built with survivability, the other with mobility. I may change some stuff around. Maybe drop the failsafe for the thing that grants health on k/a

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Time_Guardian

Time_Guardian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I understand they are working on being able to sell mechs. There are reasons to have multiples though. When they do introduce it I'll be cutting my garage down to two techs and a g2 assault. One redox tech with a fail safe/extractor/deflector/AC and another AC/SC/Deflector Hawkins. That way I have some variety for different needs. One is built with survivability, the other with mobility. I may change some stuff around. Maybe drop the failsafe for the thing that grants health on k/a

Couldn't you get the same result with a different ladout "profile" on a single mech? I mean technically you're just swapping the internals and items, if you could create a profile with the items/internals ayou have and have a shared pool of them, that could work

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Couldn't you get the same result with a different ladout "profile" on a single mech? I mean technically you're just swapping the internals and items, if you could create a profile with the items/internals ayou have and have a shared pool of them, that could work

That would kill the money sink and f2p games need a high grind and a lot of sinks.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

You can only swap out Items & Internals in the garage between matches, presently you can't share anything except cosmetics among any mech or class thereof. Again: ReLoaded isn't publishing this game for charity. The bottom line here is the bottom line.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

You can only swap out Items & Internals in the garage between matches, presently you can't share anything except cosmetics among any mech or class thereof. Again: ReLoaded isn't publishing this game for charity. The bottom line here is the bottom line.

True. But keep in mind that you can buy any item and internal with HC without spending a single MC.

Also, I think it would be cool to have a pool of internals for example. I mean, now you have to buy an AC for the Infil and an AC for the Assault if you want both mechs rigged witn AC. And one AC is exclusive for the Infil and the other is exclusive for the Assault. What I'm thinking is, you still need to buy as many ACs as mechs you want to install them into, but say you buy 3 ACs, and then you can install them in 3 of your all mechs, and you can uninstall one from the Infil for example and install it on the Scout.

It does simplifies the buying yes, but still if you want to "save money" and buy only one AC for your entire fleet it'd be a pain in the ass and there will still be need of buying more than a couple of ACs.

These are just thoughts I'm spitting out loud.

Edited by Liederkranz, 23 April 2015 - 10:33 AM.

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.

MessyBopzz: like jesus?

Cybrex: Better than jesus

xaW8OWj.png

HWGNjmo.png  LUAERYM.png  KVKGZ2j.png  nCDGAWz.png  HWGNjmo.png

moosa17

moosa17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

f2p games need a high grind and a lot of sinks.

It's like you don't want to have fun.

Pelanthoris

Pelanthoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I think it's quite the contrary; no money for Reloaded, no Hawken. One developer already wen't belly up, I don't want that to happen again.

"The vectors... The vectors are all wrong!" -Bum

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

I'm one of the few that enjoys the grind. I also want to support Reloaded. I have nearly 1k hours logged into APB and a grip in Hawken. I've sunk 5 hundos at least between premium, cosmetics, and character lifetime weapons in APB. I like Reloaded. They've now saved two of my favorite games.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users