• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

OK enough is enough. I am tired of this error and if possible would like it fixed please. It ONLY happens when I am number one in game. Our team is winning the game. I am making the FINAL KILL of the game and suddenly.........I'm out of the game with error message "that account is unavailable". Then I am not in the game, not in my garage. I am back at LOGGING IN again. What? This is making me nuts and ruining my stats which I am working hard to change. This has happened a dozen times in the last 2 weeks alone. :( PLEASE fix it. Yes I am going to make a ticket too.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Hello Nov8tr, we made some changes to the west changes that shouldn't have impacted the players. It looks like it did, I apologize. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Thanks LadyTiggs. I can't logon now or even make a support ticket. With your explanation a ticket at this point would be a moot point. Thank you.

aEGHJsh.gif?1

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Are you able to login now?

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Sorry I took so long to answer. I stop playing to fix something to eat for supper. Yes I can logon now. Thank you for asking. :thumbsup:

aEGHJsh.gif?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users