• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

hi,

just a little topic to know if some other old players have this weird "account syncing error" just after logging ingame....and no way to play with their accounts

1rst symptom :aproximativly 3 month ago one night after logging in ivisited my garage and surprise: half of my mechas were gone , some weapons, items and internals on the other mechas...it was really weird because i remember one mech was gunless and on the battlefield it was quite funny.... i thought it was a bug and i didnt expect two much about a fix because the game was "abandonned" by the devs at this time

2nd symptom: after 1 week playing with this devasted garage one day....i ve read for the first time this "account syncing error" message....i told me that this time the game was really dead....

.....but then i ve seen all thoses good news from FB Hawken page....and here i am to ask for some help to recover my main account , my lovely alpha camo and my Zerker ....if possible!!

for now i play on my son account which is very weird too,  i had to replay the whole trainning tuto and there was not a single mech in his garage...even not an old Fred....after a couple of matches with a test drive reaper i was proposed to buy it....but it s very frustrating to play with 1350 mmr mates ,not that im very skilled normally but i dont feel right to play there

thanks in advance for the help

Capture_zps6fz4n7e7.jpg

Edited by UncleBlitz, 22 March 2015 - 05:51 AM.

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

shameless bump !....i badly miss my zerker and it will take ages to get one on a smurf account....should i stay playing UT alpha for some weeks more before support is back?

with this "bug" i simply dont have access to the support "button" ingame....and...i cant verify if it work or not....too bad :-p

Edited by UncleBlitz, 23 March 2015 - 08:28 PM.

Sirjj

Sirjj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

omg damn, I haven't played since 2012 or 2013, I hope i didn't lose my exclusive stuff too. I was about to play again until I saw everything is wiped.

And I spent a fair amount of money, my stuff better not be gone or I'm going to be pissed /;

Edited by Sirjj, 24 March 2015 - 12:45 AM.

• UncleBlitz likes this

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

no answer from nowhere...PMing mods or posting in the tech assisstance have same results...it s not like if i was asking for the moon....but i had like to be able to play or at least to get some words from someone telling to me when support will be back or even simply if some official can tell me if they re going to help me one day...i have loose lot of time and my hope is going away....again :(

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Hey guys the support system is not implemented yet. I assume you PM'd LadyTiggs and capnjosh? No answer? That's odd. They are both really nice people and have been answering everyone to my knowledge mate. Not sure what happened there.  Don't worry, Reloaded has only been here about a week and the old servers got shut down by Amazon and they are just now restoring all the files on new servers. You might try again or give em a few days. you might try sending a PM to Ashfire908 too. Sorry. Good luck.

• UncleBlitz likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

thanks for the sweet words Nov8tr, yup i PMd em both but i bet they re surbooked... and ill send one to Ashfire asap, good idea :)

Edited by UncleBlitz, 27 March 2015 - 08:15 PM.

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

what a neverending fuzzybunny !

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

I'm in the same boat- my old Alpha account became deactivated a long time ago but luckily I had a second account ( after the issue with Alpha testers not being able to log in after an update ). I really want to use my original account again, hopefully the devs will see the PMs ( they might be getting burried alive under PMs which is why it's taking a while to respond )...

• UncleBlitz likes this

( Insert witty signature here )

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

bumping and bumping again....how can it be so long to fix this?....really frustrating to read everyone enjoying the game, doing suggestions and comments

i probably did something wrong somewhere.... and i m punished now.....lol^^

UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

BIG THANKS to Ashfire! for the answer first and for the job on my account

i can log in , syncing and my garage is restored

:smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users