- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RipperT

RipperT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

When the team starts working on the balance issues for Hawken, one of the items I would suggest be considered is a team parity balance queue. On many occasions the simple addition of one extra pilot on one team skews the match balance so badly that the team on the short side of the equation has almost no chance of winning unless someone else joins the match, and the person joining has some mad skills to make up for the amount of time the other team had the advantage.

The rotating queue would be a simple mechanism to help keep games evenly matched without having someone sit out manually, and as fast as this game moves, I do not believe that it would impact anyones wait time to get into the game overly much. It might even help in refining the numbers that allow the team to work at true player match making balance.

In the long run, good balanced matches can do nothing but improve the game for all concerned and while some might object to any delay on entering the fray, I believe an enforced team parity can only help.

• BaronSaturday, Pelanthoris and hammockman22 like this

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

That wouldn't solve the problem, but it would decrease the impact of it. Wouldn't mind seeing this.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users