Photo

Question on how the XP you're gaining during a match is calculated after you volunteer to switch teams.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Today in a game, I've had the impression that practically all the XP I accumulated during the match was lost after I switched teams to balance the fight. So my impression was that the game made me gain only the XP accumulated during the time I played in the second team (ergo after swtiching).

Could anyone confirm on whether I may be right or not with this perception I've had today, please?

In case the system resets your accumulated XP playing with your first team in the moment you get switched to the other team then there's a situation there.

Hoping this helps.

(P:B)Augmentia

(P:B)Augmentia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

I don't think so. You score carries over when you switch teams, so the xp should be valid as well. How can we test this?

I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

I don't think so. You score carries over when you switch teams, so the xp should be valid as well. How can we test this?

AFAIK, no idea here. The gained XP isn't shown to you until the match is over, IIRC.

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

It carries over in real-time, meaning you'll see you have the same score as before, except on the other team.

Score gain afterwards isn't different either from what I know.

Edited by (KDR) Meraple, 28 April 2015 - 12:01 PM.

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

It's only that I've had a bad feeling about that... probably because of this low cost beer I purchased today though.

Thank yous! :thumbsup:

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
Sometimes when you're winning and you get switched to the losing team it may feel like it because of lower score income.
Getting switched forcefully sucks imo, but that's a whole other topic.

PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

probably might be cool to have someone in the house having a quick look to the code just to confirm on whether it fully works as expected... you know... or may be not. I've just had a bad feeling about this.

Sorry if I'm being too redundant on this (not so important thing). :sweat:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users