• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ShenanigansOKeefe

ShenanigansOKeefe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi there,

I haven't played since before Hawken was on Steam, and I have just started playing again. I have a Berserker and Grenadier mech in my garage along with 3 other mechs, complete with the valentines day camo from way back when I last played it (2013?), but when I try to select them in-game it tells me the test drive period is over and I am unable to use them in battle. As far as the market is concerned, I still own these mechs. What gives? Anyone else having this issue? If I need to re-earn them now that the game is on a different version being that it is now on Steam, that's fine, but I'd prefer to have them removed from my garage entirely, rather than sitting there taking up space.

Should I contact the devs for an answer on this one?

ZombieBiscuit

ZombieBiscuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

The test drives mechs were recently changed over 2 days ago. You can find the new ones here.

It may be a bug right now that the old ones have not been removed from the garage screen.

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Hi there,

I haven't played since before Hawken was on Steam, and I have just started playing again. I have a Berserker and Grenadier mech in my garage along with 3 other mechs, complete with the valentines day camo from way back when I last played it (2013?), but when I try to select them in-game it tells me the test drive period is over and I am unable to use them in battle. As far as the market is concerned, I still own these mechs. What gives? Anyone else having this issue? If I need to re-earn them now that the game is on a different version being that it is now on Steam, that's fine, but I'd prefer to have them removed from my garage entirely, rather than sitting there taking up space.

Should I contact the devs for an answer on this one?

Could you get me a list of all your broken mechs and what you had on them?
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

ShenanigansOKeefe

ShenanigansOKeefe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Could you get me a list of all your broken mechs and what you had on them?

Sure thing; It's the Berserker and the Grenadier, both stock as far as I can tell; no items or internals aside from having the love-heart paintjob :P

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Sure thing; It's the Berserker and the Grenadier, both stock as far as I can tell; no items or internals aside from having the love-heart paintjob :P

Reissued your mechs, please post if you have any more trouble.
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

Wyldecarde

Wyldecarde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

I'm just returning to the game after a similar break and having a similar issue (mechs are in garage and listed as owned but I get the test drive error when trying to play them in a match) All mechs in garage appear to be base with no items/equips. Additionally mechs I do not recall owning are listed as owned but receive the aforementioned error, I do remember playing these mechs during their test periods but only purchasing the beserker mech with in game points. If i recall correctly I only had the ct recruit and berserker which are both unavailable due to error. At the moment Ive been playing with just the new test drive mechs which seem fine and dandy. 

Also the beserker did load in a practice game but soon had disappearing guns.

Mechs showing as "owned": Crt Recruit, Bruiser, Brawler, Sharpshooter, Reaper, and Berserker 

Edited by Wyldecarde, 23 March 2015 - 08:41 PM.

SlayingMantis

SlayingMantis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this problem. Is there an official place to go for this issue? The mech appears completely unlocked from what I can tell but when I try to use it in a match, it tells me that the test drive period is over. The microwave is completely capable, but I just want my scout back.

arsenicFactory

arsenicFactory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this problem. Is there an official place to go for this issue? The mech appears completely unlocked from what I can tell but when I try to use it in a match, it tells me that the test drive period is over. The microwave is completely capable, but I just want my scout back.

As far as I'm aware, no. I made a thread about the issue as well and I haven't gotten an official response. I

have six mechs taking up space in my inventory because of this problem. Last test drive period I couldn't use a single one of the test drive mechs because of this.

MaruFrozen

MaruFrozen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm also having this problem with infiltrator, brawler and sharpshooter. My Raider and technician work fine, but those three don't.

arsenicFactory

arsenicFactory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I'm also having this problem with infiltrator, brawler and sharpshooter. My Raider and technician work fine, but those three don't.

From what I understand, it basically happens to highly inactive accounts. See, I didn't play during the dying days of HAWKEN. Sometime between the time I stopped playing and now they did a change in how test drives work. I had to actually go to the shop to manually grab mechs to test drive. Now they're automatically added and I'd assume removed.

I definitely could be wrong, but basically what I think is happening is these mechs are in a state of being that no longer has any way of being handled by the game itself. So we actually need dev support on this.

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

If you all are still having trouble, submit a ticket here: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Ashfire908 likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users