33 replies to this topic

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
(RP!)

[Rules first. This is an RP thread. It takes place in a bar. Abe is the owner. He is looking for employees! Abe is male, tall, salt and pepper hair, brown eyes. He's gruff, wise, and kind. You are allowed to speak for Abe. Follow his character. He's neutral good, he knows mechs, he has contacts in PROSK and Sentium. Play him wrong and I'll correct it.

All mech to mech conflict will be resolved in game. Don't start a fight if you don't think you can win then get mad becsuse you lost.

All posts are to be in character unless noted otherwise according to the key below. Character sheet s may be posted.

IC= In chracter. These posts need no special notation or signal.

OOC= Out of character. Anything posted out of character will be posted in brackets. Example: [Saturday is generally a bad ass. He has always been a bad ass.] If I come up with more rules, I'll edit this. Introduce your character as you see fit. Treat it like s merc bar. No murders unless both parties agree.]

The Axe and mug is a popular bar on the outskirts of Andromeda. (This may change.) It's run by a middle aged ex Axe pilot known as Abe.

"Kinda empty tonight, Abe?"

Abe looks up from the bar. "Ah! Saturday."

Saturday walks up to the bar and takes a seat on the middle stool.

Abe looks around. "Very empty. The usual?"
Saturday winks. "Yup. You get smokes this week?"

Abe starts filling the glass. "Sure did. Red stars."
Saturday smiles. "Shorts? Full flavor?"
Abe pulls them out from under the bar. "Only managed to get three packs.“ He pulls out a data pad and slides it over. "Also, you may want to check this out."

Saturday passes a cred stick. "I'll take 'em." He looks over the data pad. "Security level 4?" He sighs. "I figured that would happen... This Omega gentleman has quite the past."

He passes the data pad back. "I'm gonna grab a booth, Abe. Got a new book."

He grabs his drink. "Keep my tab open." He walks over to the booth and takes a seat. He opens his book, lights a cigarette and sets it in the ash tray as he takes a sip if his drink.

Edited by BaronSaturday, 04 May 2015 - 02:59 AM.

• Neraste, ropefish, Xer06siX and 1 other like this

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Aye, de name's Ned. Nice te meetcha. 

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

The door to the bar opened again. This time a visitor was a fellow, whos clothes loked like he was shot in a dusty pod from the orbit. They were worn, but still managed to save the look of greater days mixed with what can be defined as dignity. The face of the stranger encapsulated the description of his clothes in one look of his sharp grey eyes. His was in his 30s, but definately has experience worth of a lifetime. And yes, he was a smugler.

"Didn't expect you here today." Said Abe. "Saw you latest delivery"

"Good day to you Abe as well. And don't give me that look - my buisness is absolutely legal. All document are in check, even a Prosk dog won't find anything suspicious about sun ambrellas" Replied the smugler with a faint smile on his face. "So will i get a drink here, or you are willing to continue your improvised interrogation?" He took the drink and found his place on the stool in front of the bar itself.

"You should be more carefull, Alice. You're running when you need to fight and fighting when you need to run. One day you'll run out of luck"

"My, what you called 'luck', is a skill. And skill can not 'run out'." Alice ended the conversation with a granite hard tone of his voice and continued lowering the level of a drink in his glass.

For a while bar was silent except for a humming sound of a refrigerator in the back room.

Edited by TwoDots (I2DI), 04 May 2015 - 08:53 AM.

I simply cease to believe that something is OP just because it's OP.

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

The doors to the bar silently open once more.  A boy walks in, by his height you could say he was probably around his mid-teens. But he is wearing a strange coat and mask, ones that don't look like they're from anywhere you have seen before.   The coat has plenty of strange designs and markings on it, and two weird deep purple orbs hanging from the hood.  The mask is pitch black with the exception of two eyes and a toothy spiked grin.  What strikes you as strange is the eyes are not the same color, the left is red, the right is blue.  You can't seem to figure anything out about him other than he is very, very foreign.

"Oh hello, you must be new around here. This place is called The Axe and Mug bar, I'm Abe." Says the owner of the bar "What brings you here stranger?" A few seconds pass but nothing can be heard from the boy, he then sits in a booth at the corner of the bar. "Ok then...  Talk to me if you need anything."

[I'm a little new to RP-ing, so sorry if i messed up somewhere or somthing]

Edited by americanbrit14, 04 May 2015 - 08:53 AM.

• Xer06siX likes this

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Saturday looks around as people enter the bar. He flicks ashes into the ash tray and takes a drag. He looks back at his book and flips the page. Eyes locked on the book, he takes a sip of his drink noting it's empty. He snuffs his cigarette, closes his book and places it in his bag, and heads to the bar.

"Hey, Abe. I'm dry."

Abe smirks. "Dry and salty are two very different things." He begins pouring another.

Saturday chuckles. "You're feisty tonight, old man."

Abe slides the drink over. "Watch that word. I'll take you in the back and paddle you." He let's out a hearty chuckle.

Saturday winks. "Say. Let me look at that data pad again." His poker face fades as he becomes concerned.

Abe slides the pad over.

Saturday looks at Abe as he places his hand on it. "Mind if I mine it?"

Abe shakes his head. "Done break it and don't get traced."

Saturday raises an eyebrow. "I've never done anything to jeopardize you." He pulls out a small data jack and plugs in. He sits down at the bar. "Curious indeed. That IS curious." He turns the pad around and shows Abe.

Abe looks it over. "Indeed my friend. Good luck with that. You gonna fresh up your will?"

Saturday looks up. "Shut up Abe. It's not like they put a contract out. Even if they did, no one here is going to take it."

"Just be careful. After Bull-Dog things have been tenuous for you guys."

Saturday nods and sits quietly sliding the drink from one hand to the other.
  • Xer06siX likes this

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

-the figure that was a regular sat at the back of the bar in its white and grey garb cloak and hood, now and then looking around as it watched the PDA the hand of the figure seemed to be robotic likely a prosthetic robotic limb... there was a faded orange marking on the side of the hood and back of the cape but it was hard to make out what it was due to it being so faded-

-the figure took a swig of its drink, noting it was empty after and set it down-

(( oh also i can set up a chat thing for RP if you guys wanted to do that, so it would be more life and quicker and stuff :p ))

Edited by Reedfish, 04 May 2015 - 03:37 PM.

*SCREECHING* 

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

-the figure that was a regular sat at the back of the bar in its white and grey garb cloak and hood, now and then looking around as it watched the PDA the hand of the figure seemed to be robotic likely a prosthetic robotic limb... there was a faded orange marking on the side of the hood and back of the cape but it was hard to make out what it was due to it being so faded-

-the figure took a swig of its drink, noting it was empty after and set it down-

(( oh also i can set up a chat thing for RP if you guys wanted to do that, so it would be more life and quicker and stuff :p ))

[I would prefer to keep it here. If a particular convo needs to happen, do it in the messenger and one person can consolidate it and post it here.

Aside from that, just quote and reply here. I think we need an RP forum. Anyone wanna submit a ticket?]

Edited by BaronSaturday, 04 May 2015 - 04:19 PM.

• ropefish and I2DI like this

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

You see the boy glance over the bar once or twice only to look back at the empty table he is sitting at.  He reaches into his pocket and takes out what looks to be some kind of writing tool and a small sheet of paper, not something you'd see every day due to the advances in technology over the past hundred or so years. [i don't know exactly how far in the future hawken is supposed to be, so i'm guessing at this point]  He then just starts scribbling random symbols and lines on the paper

(AMbrit POV)

"Hmm... looking at these few people who have entered the bar so far, i won't need more than a tier 2 if things go wrong" I whisper to myself "A simple flashbang should do the trick, it should last long enough for me to make it to the door in time" satisfied with my scribbles I put the paper back in my pocket and i pull out a tablet.  "Jeez, i really thrashed my scout in the last skirmish...  Nikki is going to kill me."

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Aftew having a silent conversation with the disappearing drink in his glass, Alice finally made up his mind. He quetly sat at the table where Saturday already were analizing the magnificent row of words (which were indeed curious). Alice loked around the bar. Nobody has demostrated any kind of curiousity in his sudden dislocation from his stool. After he focused his eyes at Saturday thoughtful face again, he brought his attention with a slight cough.

"Khem".

Well, at least he tried to.

"Khem" Alice said again a little bit louder.

This time he achieved his goal.

"You know you are quite an interesting and, more significantly, famous person. Im not usually the one who is being recruted, but... desperate times call for desperate measures. You know how it is, right?"

Edited by TwoDots (I2DI), 06 May 2015 - 07:12 AM.

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Aftew having a silent conversation with the disappearing drink in his glass, Alice finally made up his mind. He quetly sat at the table where Saturday already were analizing the magnificent row of words (which were indeed curious). Alice loked around the bar. Nobody has demostrated any kind of curiousity in his sudden dislocation from his stool. After he focused his eyes at Saturday thoughtful face again, he brought his attention with a slight cough.

"Khem".
Well, at least he tried to.
"Khem" Alice said again a little bit louder.
This time he achieved his goal.
"You know you are quite an interesting and, more significantly, famous person. Im not usually the one who is being recruted, but... desperate times call for desperate measures. You know how it is, right?"

Saturday turns his head and looks at Alice. "Hey Abe. Am I that famous?"

Abe swings his rag over his shoulder and chuckles. "In this bar you are!"

Saturday continues looking at Alice. He slides the pad over. "It was a fuzzy bunnyed up PROSK contract and we're still fighting that war. You really sure you wanna be in the middle of all of that? I know... I just know that damned ship is gonna be my grave."

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

-after a while the figure stood up and placed the pda back in its pocket, sitting down at the bar itself and setting the empty glass down. the figure then raised two of her mechanical fingers up in a "need a refill" fashion, not one to talk much it seemed-

*SCREECHING* 

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Still focused on the tablet in front of him, the boy pays little to no attention to the others in the bar.

"I wonder if i'll be able to play it off as an accident or just a simple fuzzy bunny up..." he says, turning to a more quiet tone "Knowing her I'll be lucky to get off with a railgun shot to the shoulder" he then visibly shivers in fear.

Suddenly interested as to what the rest of the people in the bar are doing, the boy looks up and around the bar.  He then takes off his mask to reveal a face that looks like its been untouched for the last century, as well as two eyes that look like they've seen the end of days.  Something that is a little frightening is that his eyes and teeth seem to match that of the mask, though his real eyes say something more...  

The red eye looks like its filled with anger and blood lust while the blue one looks like its filled with serenity and an almost mystic essence.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

Fenrir_117

Fenrir_117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

The door to the bar opened, and a man around 5'10 with neck length curly tabasco coloured hair swaggered into the bar, his hands in the pockets of his black flight suit, which was zippered down to his waist, revealing a white crew tee that hugged his chest. Fenrir grinned when he saw Saturday, a fellow member to his team. His black combat boots clacked against the ground as he took a seat next to his teammate and slapped him on the back.

"Heyo there Saturday. Still breathing I see?" He said to his ally, ordering a shot of whiskey. 

"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it.

Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests"

-Epicurus

Welcome to The End of Days

EOD: Founder

E3VAyEx.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

The door to the bar opened, and a man around 5'10 with neck length curly tabasco coloured hair swaggered into the bar, his hands in the pockets of his black flight suit, which was zippered down to his waist, revealing a white crew tee that hugged his chest. Fenrir grinned when he saw Saturday, a fellow member to his team. His black combat boots clacked against the ground as he took a seat next to his teammate and slapped him on the back.

"Heyo there Saturday. Still breathing I see?" He said to his ally, ordering a shot of whiskey.

Saturday slides the Datapad over. "Class 4 now. No hit. Class 4 by association and all they will need to advance us again is find out who we work for now. We'll have to throw Omega a party..." He smirks. "Read it."

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Fenrir_117

Fenrir_117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Fenrir smirked as he skimmed of the data pad's contents. "Sexy stuff...Let's just keep who we work for a secret for now, as for Omega's party, I'm sure we can arrange something...interesting. Perhaps a few guys in banana hammocks?" Fenrir chuckled and downed his shot, leaning forward against the bar. "Here any news where we might deploy next? I want to make sure the poor saps who have to fight us to have a proper grave" Fenrir smirked and tapped his glass for a refill.

"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it.

Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests"

-Epicurus

Welcome to The End of Days

EOD: Founder

E3VAyEx.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Fenrir smirked as he skimmed of the data pad's contents. "Sexy stuff...Let's just keep who we work for a secret for now, as for Omega's party, I'm sure we can arrange something...interesting. Perhaps a few guys in banana hammocks?" Fenrir chuckled and downed his shot, leaning forward against the bar. "Here any news where we might deploy next? I want to make sure the poor saps who have to fight us to have a proper grave" Fenrir smirked and tapped his glass for a refill.

Saturday shakes his head.  "The Director hasn't said anything.  He's been quiet lately.  As far as I'm aware, we're stayinh in that damned swamp with that damned boat."  He shrugs.  "I'm kind of tired of fighting over it.  We still haven't found any information on Bull-Dog, we lost two Freshies, and we hardly get time off..."  He pulls a cigarette from his pack and bites down on the filter.  "Itsh like itsh a curshe, ya know?  That whole shituation shmellsh fishy."  He lights his cigarette. 

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

The boy casually looks around trying to find something to pass time, but to no avail.  Though you see him perk up when he over-hears something that the two loud (and a little obnoxious) men across the bar say.  'Deploy' At that word he starts looking through a few of his devices until he finds a small tablet, scrolling through what seems like hundreds upon thousands of messages left on the thing, he finds what hes looking for.

Mission #1267

Code-name: Timber

You are going with a few other pilots to a Sentium tower located near Typhus. I know, nobody wants to go back to that hellhole, but we think that in that tower is something that can help us either obliterate, or re-create the Hawken virus.

you are going to go in, find the devices we marked, release them from whatever might be holding them down, rig the place to blow, then get the hell out of that tower before it explodes.  Got it?

You'll be meeting with the other pilots at 15:00 in three days, do not be late.

The boy closes the tablet and puts it back in his bag, its been a day since he got that message, only two days until he goes to one of the deadliest places on this planet...

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

The boy casually looks around trying to find something to pass time, but to no avail. Though you see him perk up when he over-hears something that the two loud (and a little obnoxious) men across the bar say. 'Deploy' At that word he starts looking through a few of his devices until he finds a small tablet, scrolling through what seems like hundreds upon thousands of messages left on the thing, he finds what hes looking for.

Mission #1267
Code-name: Timber

You are going with a few other pilots to a Sentium tower located near Typhus. I know, nobody wants to go back to that hellhole, but we think that in that tower is something that can help us either obliterate, or re-create the Hawken virus.

you are going to go in, find the devices we marked, release them from whatever might be holding them down, rig the place to blow, then get the hell out of that tower before it explodes. Got it?

You'll be meeting with the other pilots at 15:00 in three days, do not be late.

The boy closes the tablet and puts it back in his bag, its been a day since he got that message, only two days until he goes to one of the deadliest places on this planet...

Saturday looks over. "Want a drink?"

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
"So we're going strait down the highway to hell with no return ticket in order to dance on Sentinum graveyard? Sing me in." said Alice cutting out the ongoing conversation. "My Brawler is getting dusty."

"If by 'dusty' you mean 'is shreded with another hundred bullets every couple of hours' then you're right" replied Abe.

"What tin-cans are you piloting, gentlemen?" ignored him Alice.

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

The bar's door slammed open, and in walks a somewhat eery figure, about 5"9 in height. He wore the typical pilot armor, but something was off. Large chunks of the armour was torn off, revealing not flesh, but wiring and metal which appeared to be grafted to the suit. The figure was not human, it was a droid. Across his arm, the word "Sparky-34" was etched, along with two extra red letters carved in, resembling what appeared to be a "C" and an "A". Two large green-ish rectangles, simulating eyes were scrawled across the visor, moving left to right, examining the figures across the bar. Several names popped up above each figure:

4L1C3

S4TURD4Y

F3NR1R

4B3

[3XPUNG3D]

Sparks flew out of the droid's left arm before he spoke in a seemingly British accent:
"GENTLEMEN... I THINK. WHAT IN THE FUUUUU- IS GOING ON..."

Edited by SparkyJJC, 25 May 2015 - 04:35 AM.

AXgnWyr.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

"So we're going strait down the highway to hell with no return ticket in order to dance on Sentinum graveyard? Sing me in." said Alice cutting out the ongoing conversation. "My Brawler is getting dusty."

"If by 'dusty' you mean 'is shreded with another hundred bullets every couple of hours' then you're right" replied Abe.

"What tin-cans are you piloting, gentlemen?" ignored him Alice.

"That Brawler in any type of working order? We can write up a contract, but we need to check things out." Saturday reaches into his duster and pulls out a small data pad and hands it over. "Enter your pertinents and hand it back when you're ready. Our employers will contact you."

Saturday hears the door slam and listens to the droid.

"The fuck?"

Edited by BaronSaturday, 25 May 2015 - 04:44 AM.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Sparky-34's rectangle "eyes" focused on the location of the sound - that is Saturday. Above Saturday, Sparky-34 saw the following info:

N4M3: S4TURD4Y

G3ND3R: M4L3

4LL3G14NC3: UND0CUM3NT3D

M41N-M3CH: T3CHN1C14N

1S-3N3MY: QU3ST10N4BL3

1S-THR34T: UNL1K3LY

Sparky-34 walked up to bar, eyeing Saturday cautiously, before sitting down at the bar and slamming his head against the table with a loud CLUNK.
"Euuehgh... Faaaaaaack..."

Edited by SparkyJJC, 25 May 2015 - 11:34 AM.

AXgnWyr.png

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

The boy looks up at the conversation he accidentally started, thinking many things to himself, mainly 'Oh god Nikki is going to kill me'.

"Um-well-ehh..."  The boy then clearly shys away from any conversation or attempt to talk to him, slowly scootiong back into the corner he chose to sit in.

At the sound on the droid coming in the boy's head perks up in fear, 'Oh nonononno, this could be a BIG problem, please don't have me on record you hunk of metal...  PLEASE'

Edited by americanbrit14, 25 May 2015 - 04:31 PM.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
(Maybe I should mention, the droid's "rectangle eyes" that are displayed on his visor are horizontal rather than vertical, like this: - - as opposed to this: | |)

The droid would lift his head, scanning the bar from left to right.

"And what can I get you, si- eh.. entity?" spoke Abe with a hint of confusion.
"You're kidding me, right?" the droid retorted with a hint of satire in his British, ever-so-slightly digitalized voice.
"Right, look who I'm speaking to..." replied Abe.

The droid continued scanning the bar, the same names popping up. He stopped at the result which displayed [EXPUNGED] under the mid-teens boy.
In spite of the fact that all of his emotions were synthesized and simulated, the droid hadn't felt this much annoyance with an expunged result before.

"Maybe I didn't sync with the database properly..."

The droid whacked himself on the side of the head, and his visor flickered briefly. The stats redisplayed themself, but they were still expunged.

"Hm."

The droid picked up a small flannel that Abe used to clean the glasses out and wiped it across his visor, cleaning off some of the dust before getting up and limping slightly towards AMbrit.
Every footstep it took, the clunk of the metal hitting the floor could be heard.

AXgnWyr.png

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

The boy starts to panic a little in his seat as the droid starts awkwardly limping over, 'Oh no, this could be bad, what do i do?!  I could try finding a language he doesn't know... wait, hes a droid, he is sure to know every known language.  I could try fighting him... but none of my mechs are active right now and Nikki is already going to be really pissed at me for wreaking my Scout.  I couldn't fight him hand to hand, he is metal and i'm flesh...      DAMNIT WHAT DO I DO!'

'Ya know what, i'll just try to play it casually, look calm, collected, don't show fear.'  After taking a deep breath the boy looks up at the droid and simply says "Hello, is there something that you need from me?"

Edited by americanbrit14, 27 May 2015 - 07:20 AM.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

After a moderately long silence throughout the bar; the door flings open with a loud crash as it hits the wall.  In walks a girl that's about the same height as the boy in the corner, and she seems to have the same dark-brown hair color as the boy, but you quickly overlook that to see that she is fuzzy bunnyn' pissed.

"Oh god... Hey Nikki, look i don't know what you're mad for but i'm sure-"

"DON'T YOU SAY fuzzy bunny DIMWIT!" She yells with seemingly enough fire in her voice to melt steel.  "Y-yes mam." The boy says trembling in fear.

The girl walks over to him and gives him a swift jab to the gut and a slap in the face. Gasping for air the boy says "Can you at least tell me what your mad about?"  The girl sharply glares at him and says "You got the higher-ups angry with your little stunt in Titan, which -if I might add- was clumsy and about as stupid as you have ever been since we first met." Interrupting, the boy says with a smirk on his face "But you gotta admit, even though it was stupid I still got you stuck with me eh?" The girl then silences him with a swift kick to the gut. "Let me finish goddamn it."

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

(Sorry, completely forgot about this thread!)

The droid's head swivels towards the female, his rectangle digitalized pupils fixed on her. Above her, the stats read:

N4M3: N1KK1

G3ND3R: F3M4L3

4LL3G13NC3: UND0CUM3NT3D

M41N-M3CH: UND0CUM3NT3D

1S-3N3MY: D3FIN4T3LY ----- 4FF1L14T10NS W1TH CR1M1N4LS

1S-THR34T: 0N-P4R

The 'eyes' on the droid's visor now turned from a light green to a dark, blood red, and a slightly quiet, digitalised growl could be heard emanating from the droid's location.

"WE. WERE. HAVING. A. CONVERSATION."

The droid's body shifted to face Nikki, his legs hitting the ground with the same heavy CLUNK as before.

"UN-ACC-EPTABLE." The droid snarled.

AXgnWyr.png

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Nikki looks over at the droid then looks him up and down before pulling out what looks like some kind of jamming device and sticking it to the head of the droid "There, now he can just sit and watch, anyway,"  swiftly turning her gaze on the boy in the corner, "you got them mad at me and then bailed, i'm sorry but that doesn't go very well over One: any woman, and Two: your one and only mechanic"

"I'm very sorry about doing that but thing came up, employers came along, I got into fights and I-"

"Wait wait wait. You got into fights?" the boy visibly tenses 'Oh hell, I should not have mentioned that' "I never got into anything all that spectacular, just a few things here and there."  The girl refrains from throwing another kick at the boy and sighs. "Ok. we will solve this when we get home ya hear?" The boy perks up in temporary joy, "Yes Nikki my dear."  She then hits him one last time in the gut "You are not in the position to be calling me that right now." 

After saying all that she removes the jammer from the droid's head allowing it to properly communicate agian

Edited by americanbrit14, 02 June 2015 - 06:19 PM.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

As the female took the jammer off of the droid's head (which had left his visor flickering constantly all the time it was on), it shook it's head but still maintained the same sense of hostility. He figured that the female did not know that he was tied into a database. He decided he would come back to her later and focus on the small, shady boy who he had initially approached. He leaned in and muttered one word in his male, british, ever-so-slightly digitalised voice.

"Expunged?"

AXgnWyr.png

System64

System64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

I need to learn RP, this looks pretty promising

d9133aa6ec.jpg

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Saturday surveys the situation. "How silly." He looks at Fen. "Why do we come here again?"

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

bippity boopity bump. and thus people can now stare at this thread for a good extra 3 seconds before it sinks into the black abyss again.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

let there be light!

and thus the axe and mug bar may live once more for a few seconds

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Saturday looks at the blank stare on Fen's face.

"At least the music is good."

He stands up and takes his mug to the bar.

"Say, Abe. What do you make of those two?"

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users