• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
I've been running in single player for about two weeks now, and loving evey bit of it. Did you enjoy it as well?

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Knowledge70

Knowledge70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

It's good stuff, Still waiting for a good server tho,

the last one I was on (Proximity) I ended up in a crash loop and admins have not helped :/

Anyway Nemalands is about to launch an Infinity server, they're a good bunch.

what mods do you like?

I do a lot of tech stuff (Thermal expansion) and building (Chisel, Carpenter's Blocks and microblocks).

I'm optimistic.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
I am completely in love with thermal expansion. It was tinkers construct that got me into ftb, so I'm pretty fond of that one, too. I'm looking to get started with thaumcraft, forbidden magic, and botania. Also, applied energistics FTW - went from a dozen chests in complete chaos to five blocks and two panels. The ultimate space saver and organizer.

Lemme know if you find a decent server. I'm looking to go beyond SMP, as soon as I can get my scared self out if peaceful mode.

Edited by coldform, 04 May 2015 - 09:22 AM.

• Knowledge70 likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users