• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

So I was playing in an ashburn deathmatch server last night, to discover that the match would keep ending after any player obtained 50 points. Not 50 kills, or 50 'team' points or whatever (It was just a regular deathmatch server), just a score of 50. This usually meant the match would end after someone got one, or maybe two kills. I assume this is some kind of error (Albeit a pretty funny one). Also, the server had some weird lag and stuff, even though my ping was usually 20-40 (Could've been a problem on my end, who knows...)

I made a quick video last night, which I've technically already posted in the videos forum. The video itself doesn't exactly showcase the bug in complete detail, it's mostly a reel of us just goofing around, BUT the very beginning of it does show the name of the specific server I picked (Which I can't remember off the top of my head, sorry.)

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Intrepidor

Intrepidor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have had this as well. Noticed that one time a friend and I were trying to do some testing in an empty DM but the first kill ended the match every time. The second time I had this happen I was in a match with three others and when I made my 3rd kill the match ended. This second time I noticed the score/50 but at the end of the match I had 147 points not 50. Weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users