• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

So, there's too much of that. There are dozens of active players that are over the 2300 mark and, those are struggling to find games right?

That results in major fuzzy bunny, and even the last "changes" josh did to the matchmaker probably aren't gonna help AT ALL!

I talked about a global chat before but, while a lot of people would be happy to see one, a lot thing that it will be chaotic. (Personally I think that limiting message posting to 1 per 30 secs, and 10 min ban for curse words are good enough to stop annoying pricks, the likes of myself ...)

But, just a global players list would go a very long way. If it would allow sorting players by certain MMR ranges and allows them to interact via some pre-set messages (i.e: join me, let's start a room ...), and be able to join a virtual room. And once ready, the players can join a server and have a good game.

While this could take some development time, it would allow players of close levels to enjoy the game at the level and the pace they prefer.

Please have this on the to-develop list once you hire a programmer! It will -like I said- go a LONG WAY!!

• Guns_N_Rozer, Erzunterweltler and Kopra like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

I don't really get what you are saying, can you explain for the dumb one (me) again?

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

So kind of like an ingame IRC?

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I don't really get what you are saying, can you explain for the dumb one (me) again?

For example, you access the system, and you find a list (let's say you're 2400) of people ranging from 2000 to 2800. You should be able to see if those are in a server or not, and you can invite people from there to join a lobby (not joining a server, but more of a vitrual one, just to amass people) and once you're all there, you can vote for the mode and the map (would be AMAZING), and once most people deploy, you'll join an actual server in a lobby like you know.

And boom you have a match with people you'd have more fun playing with, and a mode/map you'll most likely enjoy!

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

ONE SOLUTION REDUCE UR MMR :pirate:

Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

ONE SOLUTION REDUCE UR MMR :pirate:

So is this the one time "Get Good" would not be suitable, instead we should start telling pro players to "Get Bad". If that's the case I'm totally down for that, i think it would be rather amusing.

• Aregon likes this

Who Am I You Ask? Well... I Am...

The One...    The Only...    The Fantastic...   The Uncanny...   The Exceptional...   The Unmatched...   The Marvelous...   The Mind-Blowing...

An All Around Great Guy...

Pure_Amazing

A Critical Assist Clan Leader

thirtysix

thirtysix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

can we get the server mmr in the server browser, means ppl would have to use good sportsmanship and not join matches where they know they will stomp... just a thought

Asus Rampage III Extreme, Core I7 950, Dual EVGA 580Ti, 16Gb G.Skill Sniper, 240Gb PNY SSD, Walmart mic :P~

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

can we get the server mmr in the server browser, means ppl would have to use good sportsmanship and not join matches where they know they will stomp... just a thought

For now: http://hawken.herokuapp.com/

teeth_03

teeth_03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
How about we eliminate MMR restrictions on private servers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users