* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Maximmo

Maximmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I don't know if it's just me but I'm experiencing very bad lag lately. I did not change a thing on my computer and Hawken ran perfectly for the last year and half. Since a week or two, I'm lagging to the point that it's unplayable when there is a bit of action. Am I the only one? 

Edited by Maximmo, 15 May 2015 - 05:49 PM.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

No

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

NO

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Maximmo

Maximmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

What's the problem? Anyone knows? It's sad... I can't play one of my favorite games anymore...

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I wonder if this has anything to do with the servers being moved around?

pathmaker23

pathmaker23

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can relate to your problem too, bro. At first, i tried to play hawken and i loaded the game twice, faced with lags all over the time. Then i tried to play another game in my steam library offline and online. All of them lags so i guess it must be some hardware issue. I cant give you any solution yet because i havent figured it out myself haha. 

Will follow up with this problem as soon as i can.

Maximmo

Maximmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I don't have any problem except for Hawken and it came suddenly.

Maximmo

Maximmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I played a few hours yesterday without any lag... I hope it will stay like this  :smile:

Professor_Caos

Professor_Caos

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I don't know if it's just me but I'm experiencing very bad lag lately. I did not change a thing on my computer and Hawken ran perfectly for the last year and half. Since a week or two, I'm lagging to the point that it's unplayable when there is a bit of action. Am I the only one? 

This is a very serious problem right now. It's making me question whether or not the servers are putting in a load balance system to equalize people who don't have proper graphics for the game. This means the admins are sacrificing their veteran players so they can maximize their income with new inexperienced players. (who think they are good because they don't lag)- (when in reality the servers are allowing them to hit us for certain amounts of damage before we are unstuck...)

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

This is a very serious problem right now. It's making me question whether or not the servers are putting in a load balance system to equalize people who don't have proper graphics for the game. This means the admins are sacrificing their veteran players so they can maximize their income with new inexperienced players. (who think they are good because they don't lag)- (when in reality the servers are allowing them to hit us for certain amounts of damage before we are unstuck...)

tinfoilhat.jpeg

Also don't necro please.
  • PoopSlinger, Miscellaneous and Rainbow_Sheep like this
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Perhaps is this relevant in here?

https://community.pl...pdt/#entry49180

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Perhaps is this relevant in here?

https://community.pl...pdt/#entry49180

Not really. This has been quite the problem for months now. Off and on. Then lately pretty much all the time. It is pretty "normal" right now to run into matches with mechs teleporting. Hitscan wayyyyy off. Like shoot them with 10 tows and zero dmg. The screen looking like a cheap 1910 silent movie. Yeahhhh not good.  I keep playing but it makes playing really tough a lot of the time now. I have a 75Mbps down / 12 Mbps connection that I actually get 90Mbps down / 12 Mbps up and it works perfect with the 7 other MMO's I play. Only lag problem is Hawken.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users