title say's it 

why is there a timer in the coop tdm

why are these matches so short

why is there a only 40 kill max

or a 80 kill

give us some fun playing 

maybe a new mode endless coop tdm  ; leave whenever you want 

please  very very please 

Edited by plons, 19 May 2015 - 02:55 AM.

• Elite_is_salty, MomOw and TBoneBeefSteak like this

Ninja_Goat

Ninja_Goat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

what is the point of an endless mode ?

better to up the kill count and make the bots harder.

plons

plons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

increase bot level every 5 minutes 

TBoneBeefSteak

TBoneBeefSteak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

most bots-tdm matches seldom last much longer than 5 minutes, 40 or 80 kills.

starting value with bot avg MMR as avg of all humans present MMR (equivalent to SRD as it is now).

do a 5% bot avg MMR skill increase every 60 seconds not to exceed 150% (or some other value to be determined by dev) of the highest MMR assigned to the most highly skilled player present. leave the voluntary capacity to override this with the "try harder, bots" or "dumb bots" text chat phrasing.

no time limit, no total kill tally kept, option for syncing and awarding HC/XP earned for match participation upon voluntarily leaving matches.

all values reset to start value (above) upon any player(s) entering an empty server.

bearing in mind that this might not be do-able without breaking something or requiring some considerable code-monkey gymnastics, i don't see it happening soon (or at all).

something is needed tho. i enjoy plinking at bots an awful lot, and a lot of Newbs show up in their first games there (this makes for exceptionally good Hawken welcoming/helps/infos), but if no high level players are in the crowd, it gets to where 40:0 or 80:2 matches are just 5 minute kill-fests, and not as challenging a learning experience--minus the KDR/MMR thrashing you'd take in a "real" TDM and psychological effects of knowing that a whole team of humans is basking in the satisfaction of having eviscerated you and your friends.

good idea.

aBDMhVq.jpg

Meet my Brawler, the Flying Fattress

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

but longer rounds mean more stress on someone playing hard and being forced to keep up the pace they have practiced with for couple years in the standard gametypes, new extended rounds for non siege players will make us tired quicker, the worst part i hate bout tdm is the timers between the perfectly made tdm type for my taste and with the bots even more reason to give us ability to keep the rush going as intermissions being short wont piss off any pro taking a leak

VanBray

VanBray

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I agree to MechFighter, I'm quite new to the game and play Co-op TDM a lot, and what really bugs me is the long 2 minute intermissions that make you wait before a new game starts, it really messes up the flow of the game. I'd like it if the devs would look at the length of the intermission, and maybe make it something like a minute or so, instead of 2, since no one needs 2 minutes to look at their earned XP. Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users