Rusted Wings

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

YellerBill

YellerBill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I'm thinking of starting a US-based clan mostly for returning veterans coming back to the game after a long break like I am, and finding their old clans gone. I'll probably open it up to EU members too if there's anyone who wants in.

I guess this is something of an interest check? I dunno, post here if you'd join.

We can cap if we want to/ We can leave your friends behind/ 'Cause your friends don't cap and if they don't cap/ Well they're no friends of mine

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts
Should you decide to go through with this, you are completely free to utilize the Hawken TeamSpeak for your clan needs. We'll set you up with your own private section. https://community.pl...wken-teamspeak/

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Interrobang87

Interrobang87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Im open to new clans, used to be part of vanguard but they're dead/can't stand keji - totally down to clown but the name reminds me of red wings and. .gross

YellerBill

YellerBill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Im open to new clans, used to be part of vanguard but they're ded/can't stand keji - totally down to clown but the name reminds me of red wings and. .gross

Rusted Wings is a temporary name I came up with on the spot to give the thread a title, if you have any ideas I'm down with changing it.

We can cap if we want to/ We can leave your friends behind/ 'Cause your friends don't cap and if they don't cap/ Well they're no friends of mine

Interrobang87

Interrobang87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

porksword acrobatic dinosaur

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

but the name reminds me of red wings and. .gross

Greatest hockey team #1.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

but the name reminds me of red wings and. .gross

Greatest hockey team #1.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users