SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
The S***zkrieg

mAsME1t.jpg

"We've tried using Incinerators, we've tried using Sharpshooters, we've even been chucking our own Raider units at it! There are many annoying and untrustworthy things in this universe, but if there's one thing I'd NEVER trust, it'd be that goddamned Raider..." -Commander Alice

Fetus Deletus

cF2hbLJ.jpg

"I seen many things durin' my time on th'field... But I'm tellin' ya, I ain't seen nothing like what jus' happened... Picture this: You're facin' it off with a Raider vet - an' you can tell, it's like he got "Alpha" scrawled over his face - and you near done got 'im... "Jus' one more shot!" you tell yerself... Then.. IT jumps out, flauntin' you with the face of an aborted fetus. It knows his fren' is in danger, it knows you wanna kill'um.. And we fight it, I'm tellin' ya, but we - just - can't - DELETE IT..." -General McCollum

Shooty McPerv

ndp95wl.jpg

"Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched? I do... I do all the time. Me and my men were wandering around the Prosk complex, looking for cavorite. Silly, I know, we just had a feeling we'd get lucky. We stayed around there for a while, until Derek said he could have sworn he heard something, almost like a heavy footstep. Me and Aaron told him he was going insane, until approximately 4 minutes later, Aaron said he thought he saw a shimmer move quickly in the distance. I was beginning to get worried that they had forgotten their meds... Until I saw it. The shimmer. It didn't move. It didn't fire. It simply... Watched." -Captain Dallas

Splash Basher

48MdC6L.jpg

"You don't understand, taking cover is FUTILE! Have you SEEN what that thing has been doing lately? Every time, we're sitting behind cover, and when we least expect it, "INCOMING" is scrawled onto our visors like a pulsating blister! Next thing we know, CRASH! Rockets flying up at us OVER the cover! You can't understand... You cant..." -Private Syril

Edited by SparkyJJC, 24 May 2015 - 02:18 PM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Aregon, Miscellaneous and 2 others like this

AXgnWyr.png

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

I must say, the names are absolutely amazing.

• SparkyJJC likes this

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

That Raider looks so happy! :D How could you not trust something so happy looking?

cUB1aCW.jpg?2

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

That Raider looks so happy! :D How could you not trust something so happy looking?

THAT'S WHAT IT WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE!

AXgnWyr.png

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

"Fetus Deletus"

10/10  -Gamespot

8/8 M8, gr8 - IGN

I give it a Dank/Blaze. - Barack Obama

<3

• SparkyJJC likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

"Fetus Deletus"

10/10  -Gamespot

8/8 M8, gr8 - IGN

I give it a Dank/Blaze. - Barack Obama

<3