- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Comfortably_Numb

Comfortably_Numb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Made a new account yesterday. Started the first match at 1:30 PM EST. Played without break till 8:22 PM. No time out. No sitting in browser. No alt/tab to forums. Going from one match directly to another over and over. BUT when I finished at 8:22 PM EST in game it said I had played 2 hours 44 minutes. WHAT??? Uh no. Uh where are the other FOUR hours? Yes it only counts the actually game time played, I know this. After playing for 7 hours with no breaks. I can assure you for a 100% fact I did not "sit" around for 4 hours. Did not happen.

Still no MC after that supposed 2 hour 44 minutes of play time either. And so I thought hey lets do it today and surely after what it considers 3 hours of game time I'll have the MC. (Suppose to happen after 2 hours, 500 MC. In fact it use to be 1 hr achievement reward.) So I played 2 matches around 18- 20 minutes each. I thought OK that surely has to be enough for 3 hours. No MC still. And it says I had played a total of 16 minutes game time today. Uh no, again wrong. Try almost 40 minutes of actual time played in game shooting people.

So I guess my question is two fold. What is going on with the incorrect time according to the game and it is absolutely, positively incorrect. Of that there is zero doubt and zero question. I went out of my way to check it on purpose at start and at end. And what is up with the missing MC at what now even what the game considers 3 hours of game play. Considering it's the only free MC in game now, its a big deal.

Anybody know what is up with the servers? Thanks for your help. Appreciated.

link showing 1 hour achievement http://www.reddit.co...meteor_credits/

here's another http://www.shouldyou...ame.com/hawken/

and one more just for good measure :) http://freegamesdron...4/04/10/hawken/

Edited by Comfortably_Numb, 29 May 2015 - 08:25 PM.

7n9K4Bp.png

Comfortably_Numb

Comfortably_Numb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

OK it gets even more curious now about the missing MC reward. I just went thru ALL the achievments in the list in game. For every catagory for every reason. And it appears that Reloaded has removed the 500 MC reward you get for one time after playing for 1 hour (or 2 sometimes) It does not exist anymore. What??? This is a teaser to new people to get them to buy MORE to get the other items, skins, etc. :(

7n9K4Bp.png

LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

OK it gets even more curious now about the missing MC reward. I just went thru ALL the achievments in the list in game. For every catagory for every reason. And it appears that Reloaded has removed the 500 MC reward you get for one time after playing for 1 hour (or 2 sometimes) It does not exist anymore. What??? This is a teaser to new people to get them to buy MORE to get the other items, skins, etc. :(

Most players NEVER used the 500mc, they never knew what to spend it on, not saying it's cool but i understand the logic. Possible they intend to replace it, hope so at least.

Comfortably_Numb

Comfortably_Numb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hmm I suppose some people never used it or knew what to do with it. But I never met anyone who didn't spend it immediately. Mostly on skins, exhaust skins, or repair bots. The disappearance of something that has been almost since the beginning is more shocking. But I find the fact the game appears (at least in my case and a couple of other people I know of) to be either cutting the actual time you spend in the game in half or it is only recording half the time. (+ or - a little time) How is this happening and why? Is it happening to everyone or just some. I by no mean believe it is just me. When did it start? Most people would never think to even look at their time spent playing. And those who do, how many would notice it. And if they did would they just blow of off for a number of reasons. I find it quite curious to say the least. Thanks for posting LoC_TR, appreciated. More feedback from others would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

• comic_sans likes this

7n9K4Bp.png

Zuurkern

Zuurkern

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hey man a friend of mine started playing yesterday and I kept saying to him "you should get your 500MC any minute now" but it never happened. We played for a good 4 hours. I'm kinda bummed they just took that out. I remember being pretty happy with it, used it on a cheap paint and spree legs for my scout. It was a nice little something to get as a new player because the prices for cosmetics are imo ludicrously high.

I have no idea about recorded in-game time being off, the numbers seem to make sense on my account. I'll try to get my friend to check his.

• comic_sans and Nov8tr like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

bumped my 27th smurf, just for this post.

i put about 2 ingame hours and it's registered as 33:56. What????

after one hour gawd it's 500hc now. how useless is that? btw: with that "sale" thing--i wanted to get a Rocketeer, but it's still listed as 12816hc. that's broken too.

i've been talking with noobs, and been telling them all about the good stuffs with this game, and now i'm essentially lying to them.

disappointing.

i believe the original intent was to break the "MC Barrier" with the almost piddling amount of 500mc, and make it easier for new customers to get over that First Buy psychological hurdle. now you don't even have that, but you DO have hundreds (if not thousands) of players that will likely make it frequently known to noobs what you just did there. definitely a step in the wrong direction.

Bad JuJu, ReLoaded.

i lurk in the bots-tdm and low tier TDM/DM servers a lot, and come into contact with a large number of people playing their very first match. i'm not sure what you expect us to tell them here. your reputation with APB (and yes, it DOES come up) hopefully is not a harbinger. please fix this.

:thumbsup:

Edited by em1o, 30 May 2015 - 08:46 AM.

• Nov8tr and Zuurkern like this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

it costs money to update the public database so why not save some on non critical bulk 

ps check back in few hours later and see if it is accurate

lol my steam has me about 500 more hours i think too and ive only one acct

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, 30 May 2015 - 06:30 PM.

Comfortably_Numb

Comfortably_Numb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Yeah I not happy with the missing MC. It really needs to be put back immediately and people who should have gotten it SHOULD get it. But I find the "missing" time disturbing. Is it a glitch or done on purpose? That is a valid question and I find it disturbing that it should even be a valid question. And it appears it does not affect everyone. The numbers on this are way too low yet to know. Thanks for all the input folks. Great stuff, please keep it coming.

7n9K4Bp.png

Comfortably_Numb

Comfortably_Numb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Well it appears that a number of people did read this thread and carried it over to another thread by Josh. Kudos to those. It now appears that the MC will be replaced. It has been "placed on the backburner". Lets hope that is a very short burner for the new peoples sake. Now lets see what we can do and find out about this missing time. I conside this  a very big deal and so should you. IT'S YOUR TIME THAT IS MISSING. Not just mine. How about I take half you car payment away? That would not go over well, lol. (OK not really what's going on here but it is a good example to display what I mean) The time IS missing and it should not be. So where did it go and why? Inquiring minds want/need to know. :thumbsup:

Edited by Comfortably_Numb, 30 May 2015 - 08:09 PM.

7n9K4Bp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users