- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AsgardianKnight

AsgardianKnight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So i have come back to the game after a long time not playing and i  loaded my account did the new tutorial and such.  i was happy to see my Sharp shooter was still on the account so went off and played that.  after  buying new mechs  with the in game currency i have come to notice my sharp shooter dose not have an Ability bound to the F key. and when i swap mechs their ability logo Gets Stuck in the  Ability window.   Anyone know if this is a glitch,  is their an issue because it was maybe a mech i purchased a year ago?.. any help would be useful.

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

https://hawkentools....s/abilities/fix

give it a try

Edited by Silverfire, 31 May 2015 - 08:19 PM.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

I know that this happened. May have something to do with it. Haven't heard of any errors like what you described though.

Ooh, fancy.

Edited by SatelliteJack, 31 May 2015 - 08:22 PM.

cUB1aCW.jpg?2

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I know that this happened. May have something to do with it. Haven't heard of any errors like what you described though.

The repair tool did not touch mech 'preset' data, where the ability info is stored, so it would have not broken it for anyone, though I don't think it would have fixed it for many people (but prevent it from happening to others). That ability tool that was linked should work for all users now though (instead of reporting a success then not working).
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

Source_Mystic

Source_Mystic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

The repair tool did not touch mech 'preset' data, where the ability info is stored, so it would have not broken it for anyone, though I don't think it would have fixed it for many people (but prevent it from happening to others). That ability tool that was linked should work for all users now though (instead of reporting a success then not working).

glad to see you are still around

AsgardianKnight

AsgardianKnight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

yeah this link fixed it for me thanks allot

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

glad to see you are still around

Why would I not be?

yeah this link fixed it for me thanks allot

Cool.
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users