• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AngryOgre

AngryOgre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Can we get a start match when there are at least an even amount of players in a lobby? 2v3 is kinda unbalanced and can throw a whole match outta whack.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
Yes we can. Why don't we have it? Because #soon.

Edited by FakeName, 04 June 2015 - 08:49 PM.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Volunteering to sit out works. Happens a lot. I actually don't mind being on the undermanned team. Seems more like a challenge. I do understand the sentiment and it is an issue for a lot of players. I know it will be a challenge to fix, I know the new caretakers can handle it.

• Titanus and hoghead like this

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

So_Say_We_All

So_Say_We_All

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

You know the "Press F8 To Switch teams" message? What if the larger team automatically had the option to press F8 to sit yourself out until teams even. Whoever is chosen would be harbored in their base (MA, Siege) or in the garage (TDM/DM) and earn 1.5x time bonus for HC while waiting. They would automatically re-enter when a new player entered to even the teams up again.

• AmpliFIRE, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, KOS_Baconman and 1 other like this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

If you join game and choose to sit if it's not a stomping round that's fine but from start of the match matchmaking takes that thing in to consideration and alot of times smaller team will have best players there packed in and sitting out might not be an option anymore.

• GGGanjaMan likes this

Hek_naw

Hek_naw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Another way to work around uneven teams, without having to keep one player waiting (what in all probability could be) forever, would be to rotate the "sitting" player as someone dies.

Imagine team Sentium has 3 players: A, B and C; while team Prosk has 2 players:

1) Player A volunteered to wait via F8. Players B and C play.

2) C dies. A instantly spawns and joins B. C waits until A or B dies.

3) Rinse and repeat.

• So_Say_We_All likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users