2 replies to this topic

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Hello pilots.

Although I really liked the HUD interface when I first started playing this game, I would like to have some other options. Maybe we can have some interior customizations in addition to the ornaments and colors. I'm talking about the actual mech hardware and HUD style. After all, the different corporations should have different products right? 

For the existing HUD, I have 2 suggestions:

1. Enemy and friendly tags could have a way to indicate distance, like having a lighter color if they are more distant, or a smaller size. This way when a bunch of mechs are in the same area their tags wouldn't all just bunch together and confuse the shite out of you.

2. Weapons cooldown/recharge indicators on both sides of the reticule could have a different color (instead of the same color of "friendly" in "friendly", "neutral", or "enemy"). The color will pop out so players can pay better attention to when their weapons are ready to fire. I don't think this will affect gameplay in a negative way, or make it easier, but we can discuss this more in detail.

• The_Silencer likes this

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Ya i'd definitely like to see more customization, but I don't think were gonna see anything like that for a while. The reticule thing should be first things first. 

Broham78

Broham78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
I just wanna move the health bar so it isn't blocking my dash. Would be nice to be able to mute low health beeping and hellfire alarms also. All in all I'd just settle for an alpha hud. Thanks in advance Josh ;p
  • bacon_avenger and Vlenzo like this

wGoUz2B.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users