• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
show friendly to NEW ppl(lower internal and item price? how many NEW ppl would have known how it works? they see high mech price, they cant afford any of it within few hours of playing, and left.), show NEW toys to old players(how long it has been since last update? I mean real update), one thing needs adjunstment is the internet stability, it stops many NEW players in my region, yeah it is not a popular region in Hawken, guess why is that.
It remains me of one drawing Ive been working on, adjusting and adjunsting, I dont know if my adjunstment is right, but keep working on it, 2000hrs ltr, still finished nothing. Those who had expected it? Gone.(nnnno not dead...:/)

Ic6j9zJ.png

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Sorry to hear your region isn't stable. I don't know what the Devs can really do about that other than park a server in your local town which is probably quite impractical.

Last update was a long time ago because Adhesive sold to Reloaded; a process that took many months.

Reloaded have been working on bugs/stability/performance, etc with good results and just getting into balance and some shop specials recently.

Be patient, good things are coming.

• Odinous likes this

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

The mech prices are being reconsidered. The current price is, as far as I know, not set in stone.

New content is months down the line. The current developers only recently got the game and the only new content they can really put out at the moment is old stuff that hadn't been available for purchase. There's plenty of stuff to work on before development of actually new content can be made.

Internet stability isn't... really within the realms of what these developers can do, unless you mean servers.

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Sorry to hear your region isn't stable. I don't know what the Devs can really do about that other than park a server in your local town which is probably quite impractical.

Last update was a long time ago because Adhesive sold to Reloaded; a process that took many months.

Reloaded have been working on bugs/stability/performance, etc with good results and just getting into balance and some shop specials recently.

Be patient, good things are coming.

Lets be practical:) Actually Adhersive did made a contract with one of the local company even before OB, it didnt end up well though..
Ive been following since Spring 2013, tried unlimited mc in the test sever,see not happy with that ascension, following to the Steam, hunting yeti...seeing hwk dying, and being revived...mostly with my patient...but this game is getting old, and now, I dont see things coming, thats why Im worried:?

Edited by claisolais, 10 June 2015 - 08:10 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

The mech prices are being reconsidered. The current price is, as far as I know, not set in stone.

New content is months down the line. The current developers only recently got the game and the only new content they can really put out at the moment is old stuff that hadn't been available for purchase. There's plenty of stuff to work on before development of actually new content can be made.

Internet stability isn't... really within the realms of what these developers can do, unless you mean servers.

Mech price was also can be considered good..OK they do have a lot works to do before making new things, but weekly update suggested that they are..kinda distracted...only my point of view, of course.
And internet..I feel like this game is having too high internet requirement...any glitch on the internet is kinda amplified into the game...sync problem, sudden lost connection?sometimes others will stuck with their last moves for few min before actually saying connection lost?..random disconnected chat(why do I have to click it for reconnection?)...maybe Its just systen design problem

Ic6j9zJ.png

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Distracted? They're working on the game, trying to set stuff up.

As for a connection, it could be on either end.

Draigun

Draigun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Personally, I still think the price of Mechs are not at a decent area. I'd like to see at least another 1000 HC chunked off. More so, the price of items do not compliment the current revision as well. Internals don't play as much as a tangible role as items do, but that doesn't justify the items' price.

Distracted is probably an understatement, since they are tackling a large system with only a few individuals at hand. I'd applaud them for following a very linear path to fixing and liberating Hawken from our current state. It's not that it seems spontaneous to what they're working on, but rather it follows a linear form of bottom to apex, with priorities.

I'm not one to comment on just how complex this system is, but based on references and comments made by previous and current developers, the backend is incredibly restricted in the way it handles changes and scaling. It is unable to adjust flowingly as one might think, which is going to affect development time and the amount of resources they put into this game.

TpsOr7F.png

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Internals don't play as much as a tangible role as items do, but that doesn't justify the items' price.

Eh? I was generally of the impression it was the other way around. At the very least, when I got new mechs I concentrated on internals first, then items.

talons1337

talons1337

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Lets be practical:) Actually Adhersive did made a contract with one of the local company even before OB, it didnt end up well though..
Ive been following since Spring 2013, tried unlimited mc in the test sever,see not happy with that ascension, following to the Steam, hunting yeti...seeing hwk dying, and being revived...mostly with my patient...but this game is getting old, and now, I dont see things coming, thats why Im worried:?

They need to actually read and understand the code before they will be able to release anything new.

Eh? I was generally of the impression it was the other way around. At the very least, when I got new mechs I concentrated on internals first, then items.

Depends on the map, mech, items, internals, other players, and scenarios. A shield or blockade won't help you when you're hovering over origin, an air compressor will. Likewise, an extractor won't help you when you're standing off against one other player (with no orbs around) and you're both low, a detonator would be very helpful, but the shock coils... Not so much.

Edited by talons1337, 11 June 2015 - 01:12 PM.

When in doubt, attack your own team. You will still get points for it!

5Fv3Gsb.jpg

NBv9U8X.gif

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I get ya. Still, I've put more stock in Internals largely because using items have helped me less often in multiple situations than internals have. But that's just me.

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Worth the wait for the big updates and all I agree...

BUT GOD ARE WE UBPATIENT XD lol no really I know that it will take time... But I really want it to come soon XD

Don't say you don't agree XD lol I know you agree XD Muahaha

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Oh, we all want new content. Most of us just realize it won't come for some time since Reloaded still has to settle into things.

• Grollourdo likes this

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Lol obviously XD

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users