• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

When you hit level 30, you get a little baseball cap for your axe. Hang it in the inside of the cockpit.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Meraple, claisolais and 1 other like this

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

When you hit level 30, you get a little baseball cap for your axe. Hang it in the inside of the cockpit.

You know that baseball is no where as popular in other countries than America, right? Of course this is just my ignorant sayings because I have no clue how popular it is in anywhere else than Australia. 

But in Australia...well, we like Aussie-rules footy (and no, it's not soccor with modified rules) and Rugby. But I hate rugby so Aussie-rules footy is where it's all at. :P

But seriously, is there a significance of a baseball cap? Is it like a symbol of a veteran or something?

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
Nah dude.

We need fuzzy bunnyng fuzzy dice
  • Miscellaneous and EM1O like this

Spoiler

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

But seriously, is there a significance of a baseball cap? Is it like a symbol of a veteran or something?

Nope. Could be any cap, really.

Buster X

Buster X

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

ALL HAIL HAWKEN

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Nah dude.

We need fuzzy bunnyng fuzzy dice

YES PLEASE

• EM1O, Rainbow_Sheep and Hek_naw like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Fuzzy Dice!  I proposed fuzzy dice, hula girl, and plastic jesus, when the ADH devs were taking suggestions before the era of fire extinguishers and puffy fish.

Unfortunately, all three appear to be U.S.-centric. I have yet to see fuzzy dice or hula girls on any russian, chinese, or euro dash-cam videos, although i have seen the occasional picture (no plastic jesus or magnetic mary, sorry) of whatever the local deity might be.

One downer around here (Communistwealth of Virginia) is you will get a hefty citation from the Va State troopers for "visually distracting or obstructive items" hanging from the mirror, attached to the glass, or mounted on the dash.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users