• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

thirtysix

thirtysix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

1 v 1 small map, 1st to 10 kills wins, invitation or challenge. So many times you get in cqc and some ks comes along and ruins an epic battle. Still needs to be settled...

• CrimsonKaim, Source_Mystic and WillyW like this

Asus Rampage III Extreme, Core I7 950, Dual EVGA 580Ti, 16Gb G.Skill Sniper, 240Gb PNY SSD, Walmart mic :P~

Nicksiren

Nicksiren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I personally don't think this game is designed for 1v1s. It's cool if you just want to challenge someone, but in that case you could just make a private match on any other map. I don't think I'd want another queue for it.

Edited by Nicksiren, 11 June 2015 - 05:59 PM.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

We have a 1v1 map already called the Test Arena

• (KDR) SethUK and WillyW like this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

We have a 1v1 map already called the Test Arena

But it is not finished yet QQ

• WillyW likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

thirtysix

thirtysix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

But it is not finished yet QQ

I was thinking short map like in bot co-op. Maybe you could only issue a challenge at the end of a match while the server is prepping a new map and play whenever. Cause there are times where you really want to see who would have won that 1 v 1 battle. :)

Asus Rampage III Extreme, Core I7 950, Dual EVGA 580Ti, 16Gb G.Skill Sniper, 240Gb PNY SSD, Walmart mic :P~

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

I was thinking short map like in bot co-op. Maybe you could only issue a challenge at the end of a match while the server is prepping a new map and play whenever. Cause there are times where you really want to see who would have won that 1 v 1 battle. :)

Well as said, there is already a 1v1 map, it even includes a (very poorly implemented) spectator area. 

You can explroe this map in the "explroe maps" section. It is called Test Arena and it is all white. No textures yet (Infiltrator and Predator cloak works there as it should do ;D).

This map was intended to be the first map for a duel gamemode, which never reached its destination, due to the lack of resources and ADh and blah blah.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

thirtysix

thirtysix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Well as said, there is already a 1v1 map, it even includes a (very poorly implemented) spectator area. 

You can explroe this map in the "explroe maps" section. It is called Test Arena and it is all white. No textures yet (Infiltrator and Predator cloak works there as it should do ;D).

This map was intended to be the first map for a duel gamemode, which never reached its destination, due to the lack of resources and ADh and bla

So it's been thought of, but not implemented. Something more... it's got to count. Stats, everything.

But... it's only an idea, good, bad, indifferent...

oh yeah, I want a sword :P~

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Why not have a few servers dedicated to duels? Cuz if you just want to do a quick one with someone u don't know who is in our match, inv , and both get teleported to one of them few duel servers in some way... Also, test arena isn't available yo the public except in private servers which could be hard to enter. And the explore maps can not have more one person on it (the guy exploring)

So yeah...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users