• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kamile

Kamile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Let me change mouse sensitivity by X and Y axis. My hands are physically retarded and I have to use my mouse down by my waist so I can have the space necessary to maneuver. Even with that I still have problems. I can't throw my wrist to make those sweet TOW shots with the same sensitivity to trace vertically. This would help not just me but many other pilots probably. Please don't yell at me.

• HubbaBubba9849 likes this

qRSAEZF.png

A8OpQld.png

?FTD? eXeon

?FTD? eXeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Many mice manufacturers offer this in their utility programs(logitech gaming w/e, razor synapse) just google your mouse and it probably has some

Fix The Delay

devotion

devotion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

yelling ensues from this point onward

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Hm, I wonder how many requests will further be posted even though we all know that none of them will be accepted in the near future.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Kamile

Kamile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I apologize. I just wanted help so bad. It's great to know that gaming mice have an option like that but I've never been able to own a gaming mouse. Most gaming mice cost as much as my GPU and I can't afford them. I need big and ambidextrous which is hard to find around a budget. I get stuck with $5 symmetrical computer mice from the store.

Again I apologize. I really thought I had a good idea but I guess I was just complaining.

Maybe one of you internet wizards can find me a good mouse online. Thank you.

Edited by Kamile, 19 June 2015 - 08:34 AM.

qRSAEZF.png

A8OpQld.png

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

You might be able to do it in one of the ini files. Might take some searching but I'm pretty sure the functionality exists.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

Kamile

Kamile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

As soon as I find the time Hyginos I'll do the searching and post where I find it or if I do at all. Thank you!

qRSAEZF.png

A8OpQld.png

TreeFrogX

TreeFrogX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The Logitech G300 lets you set DPI separately on X and Y axes. Not sure if that's any use.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

I apologize. I just wanted help so bad. It's great to know that gaming mice have an option like that but I've never been able to own a gaming mouse. Most gaming mice cost as much as my GPU and I can't afford them. I need big and ambidextrous which is hard to find around a budget. I get stuck with $5 symmetrical computer mice from the store.

Again I apologize. I really thought I had a good idea but I guess I was just complaining.

Maybe one of you internet wizards can find me a good mouse online. Thank you.

I'm not sure whether or not it supports the ability to independently customize the sensitivities of the X and Y axes, but this Sharkk is only $8 and is frequently recommended by members here as a mouse worth well over what it sells for. 

Edited by JeffMagnum, 20 June 2015 - 08:29 PM.

d1eZeG3.png

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

I'm not sure whether or not it supports the ability to independently customize the sensitivities of the X and Y axes, but this Sharkk is only $8 and is frequently recommended by members here as a mouse worth well over what it sells for. 

I can't help but have the utmost of skepticism for that mouse, even with community members here recommending it.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

It's 4.7/5 with 74 reviews too, so I can't imagine it's too bad. 

d1eZeG3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users