• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

So... I've seen other people on videos and such before using the test arena for 1v1s. Some videos use the view of a spectator camera. It would be awesome if I knew to use the map for 1v1s and cinematic spectator views. Any help?  :confused:

- TrueMA

Edited by TrueMA, 20 June 2015 - 09:46 AM.

I deleted my shitty old signature

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

So... I've seen other people on videos and such before using the test arena for 1v1s. Some videos use the view of a spectator camera. It would be awesome if I knew to use the map for 1v1s and cinematic spectator views. Any help? :confused:

- TrueMA

You can only access it via private server. If you'd like to use it shoot me a message of the time and I or one of the Hawken TeamSpeak admins will set it up for you.

As far as spectator mode is concerned, this is account specific and requires special permissions from a developer. If you have an actual plan to use it, I recommend outlining that plan and requesting access in a support ticket.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, 20 June 2015 - 10:09 AM.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

So... I've seen other people on videos and such before using the test arena for 1v1s. Some videos use the view of a spectator camera. It would be awesome if I knew to use the map for 1v1s and cinematic spectator views. Any help?  :confused:

- TrueMA

Like Tickle mentioned it's mostly just private servers. But strangely enough Australia and Tokyo both have their own fightclub servers so if you want to put up with lag you can do that too.

• FEF-FEFington likes this

TAZ_

TAZ_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Can we request test arena for singapore server also? I've bad ping in tokyo, never try to enter tokyo test arena

(08:35:47 PM) Ashfire908: auth taz_ blacklist
(08:35:48 PM) ScrimBot: 'taz_' has been added to the 'blacklist' group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users