• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SilentJacket

SilentJacket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So hello, for what seems to be like the first time in a while,

I see that the hawken community forums are back online, however, it seems my account got reset, will this affect my MC/HC earned?

My actual status/posts is less important, but if possible, I would like a copy, because some of the stories I wrote, I would like for record

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

So hello, for what seems to be like the first time in a while,

I see that the hawken community forums are back online, however, it seems my account got reset, will this affect my MC/HC earned?

My actual status/posts is less important, but if possible, I would like a copy, because some of the stories I wrote, I would like for record

No, it will not affect your MC/HC, the forum was very much a separate thing from the game account.

As for older posts, unfortunately the old forum was a complete loss and the previous hosting company was not able to find any backups.

However, ashfire did put up at mostly complete archive, and there is at least one other that I found a while ago that I can't seem to find the link for right now.

Check around, I'm pretty sure the links have been posted at least once.

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users