• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
how are you "MURICANS" celebrating the holiday this year? i plan on clebrating with fire arms and explosives, because MURICA!!!!! also beer may be involed at some point

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Celebrate it with your beloved GAU-8. And shame of you if I know what this is and you don't.

It is the freedom weapon "BRRRRRT" with f*ckloads of "BRRRRRRRRRRRRT"

The good A-10 Thunderbolt is equiped with this as the main gun. 

Funny sidenote: If the wepaons is fired for too long, the recoil will cause the A-10 Thunderbolt to be too slow and get in a stall.

The GAU-8:

Spoiler

Edited by FakeName, 03 July 2015 - 11:10 AM.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Ice cream and fireworks. Sadly urban residential areas and closed ranges mean no firearms for me. :c

cUB1aCW.jpg?2

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

By the way, why are USA people always so addicted to firearms? Is there any tradition behind that culture? I'm curious, please tell me.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

By the way, why are USA people always so addicted to firearms? Is there any tradition behind that culture? I'm curious, please tell me.

We're not.

This is a stereotype that the world likes to place on us, much like an ill-informed stereotype that most German's don't like Jews.

(Ok, that's harsh, but it's all nonsense anyway.)

Plenty of people all over the world enjoy the feel of a weapon. This is human nature. The US just has a constitutional amendment that gives us the right to own them.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, 03 July 2015 - 11:24 AM.

• CrimsonKaim likes this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Morticius

Morticius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

several cultures consider it a symbol of a male's coming-of-age and manhood to be presented with an AK-47.

i keep a variety of firearms for recreational/range firing, and general self-defense and home protection. when you live in a country where the criminal element generally follows the concept of ensuring no witnesses to a crime, this becomes more imperative.

when a gun control proponent (also known as a victim) gets attacked/beaten/robbed/murdered, there's more stuffing the headlines wailing about needing more gun control. horror always makes for good media headlines, especially if a large number of people get murdered. (How have all those Gun Free Zone signs at schools been workin' for ya?)

when a firearms owner gets attacked, he utilizes "gun control" on the perpetrator then reholsters his weapon and calls the law. in some instances dozens of people have been saved from being slaughtered.

It won't make the headlines, either--bad news always sells better, the media generally are pro-gun control and it doesn't promote their agenda.

So all anyone anywhere hears about is the gun crimes, and seldom or never about heroes with guns saving lives.

UGiq32j.png

Buy one, get one free on Tuesdays

Also: pickles, peppers, preserves, salsas and souvenirs available in the Gift Shop

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
I got my first shotgun at 8yrs old. Most people I know have guns. For the 4th we shooting a spud gun. Happy 4th!

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users