• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FairyPrincess108

FairyPrincess108

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Good Evening, HAWKEN

I was playing you this afternoon and noticed that my account name was changed from FAT_V4G1NA to FairyPrincess108.

It was sort of weird to see it happen, but I understand the devs may have found my previous name a bit too "racy" for a game such as this.  In any case, I'd like to know if I have an option to rename this account or if I'm stuck with what they gave me.  FairyPrincess isn't bad, but the 108 doesn't fit my playstyle. <3

I have another issue with my second account 'HOTMILK" syncing up.  I keep seeing an error message about the service being unreachable.

The exact message it gives me is as follows:

syncing account failed

error: D5557404

the meteor service is unreachable

Thanks for everything

-FairyPrincess :wub:

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Hello,

You can contact support with a name that's not against our Terms of Service and we'll change it.  You can also give me the email address for your other account at that time and I'll see what's up with it.

• Morticius and FairyPrincess108 like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

I was playing you this afternoon and noticed that my account name was changed from FAT_V4G1NA to FairyPrincess108.

It was sort of weird to see it happen, but I understand the devs may have found my previous name a bit too "racy" for a game such as this.  In any case, I'd like to know if I have an option to rename this account or if I'm stuck with what they gave me.  FairyPrincess isn't bad, but the 108 doesn't fit my playstyle. <3

Wow. Usually censored names just default to "MechFighter" followed by a random string of alphnumeric characters

The devs gave you some special attention by giving you something so specific, and one that you actually like as an added bonus ^^

Edited by Nightfirebolt, 03 July 2015 - 06:22 PM.

• MechFighter5e3bf9 and FairyPrincess108 like this

Morticius

Morticius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Precious. I'm surprised at least 3 of my smurfs haven't gotten yanked and censored.

But FairyPrincess from Fat Vagina? howsovery cool is that?

change the 108 to 69 and see if it flies.

:woot:

• MechFighter5e3bf9, Nightfirebolt and FairyPrincess108 like this

UGiq32j.png

Buy one, get one free on Tuesdays

Also: pickles, peppers, preserves, salsas and souvenirs available in the Gift Shop

FairyPrincess108

FairyPrincess108

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This game is awsome!  the Devs clearly have a sense of humor by changing me to "FairyPrincess"  I am touched <3

Long Live Hawken!

• Bergwein likes this

FairyPrincess108

FairyPrincess108

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Update...

The Devs Changed my name per request.  I am now UnicornPrincess <3<3<3

How awesome is that?  I named a couple of my mechs in tribute.  My Raider is "Rainbow Dash" and my scout is "Twilight Sparkle"

Long live HAWKEN!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FAT_V4G1NA, HOTMILK, Sync Issue, Name Change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users