Photo

[DED PROJECT] The Silent Vendetta (Trailer)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I've seen people some day in the past talk about HAWKEN movies or smth like that.

I've had that idea ages ago and it was an ambitious idea, but it died for many reasons. I do not think I will attempt to revive it in the future, I don't think it's worth it for the moment.

Nevertheless, the trailer is very worthy of re-posting it. I'm sure many people haven't seen it before.

Edit: Youtube removed the 2K version of the video because it didn't have enough views for more than 6 months. It used to look so pretteh!

Edited by Elite, 22 July 2015 - 03:07 PM.

• Meraple, eth0, Hijinks_The_Turtle and 1 other like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

It looks pretty good!  Also, Hawken Films is still working on the trailer.  We're making more footage, getting VAs, and still working on the script.  :thumbsup:

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

"We will get revenge"

That just made me laugh. I think it needs to be a deeper more menacing voice? And perhaps a microphone with higher clarity 

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Looks great, other than the "PRODLY PRESENTS" at 0:05. :yucky:

• Miscellaneous likes this

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Aside from the fact it looks a little like a News channel intro, it's surprisingly good.

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

oops doublepost.  :wallbash:

Edited by Sp0oktre, 23 July 2015 - 01:09 PM.

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

I've seen people some day in the past talk about HAWKEN movies or smth like that.

I've had that idea ages ago and it was an ambitious idea, but it died for many reasons. I do not think I will attempt to revive it in the future, I don't think it's worth it for the moment.

Nevertheless, the trailer is very worthy of re-posting it. I'm sure many people haven't seen it before.

Edit: Youtube removed the 2K version of the video because it didn't have enough views for more than 6 months. It used to look so pretteh!

amazing animation!

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users