• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

My profile page will not let me change anything on it. I can't add to it or remove from it. I have even tried deleting EVERYTHING and it said there was more data than allowed. Sooooo zero is more data than allowed eh? OK that is a new one. I filed a support ticket several days ago but no response yet so thought I'd post here. Any ideas? peeps. I have tried everything possible and nothing works. Thanks! :thumbsup:

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

YOU HAVE BEEN BANANNED!

Banana.gif

• CrimsonKaim likes this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

A frown is just a smile turned upside down. :thumbsup:

aEGHJsh.gif?1

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

squirrel.jpgNov ,you got squirrels? Well I'm outta ideas. :wallbash:  [ Did you down load Windows 10?] 

Edited by hoghead, 31 July 2015 - 04:54 AM.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

I'll look into it. I made some changes to the size of profiles due to some abusing not having a text limit (this is why you can't have nice things) :) 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Ok just tried to trim my "Interest" info section down. Tried to delete 8 or 10 lines of it. Same thing. When I try to save it, it says it is more data than allowed. SIgh. So just how far has the "interes" and "about me" been trimmed down to? Ran for the last 7 months no problem, now its too big. Going to try copy and pasting some of it so I can try deleting different amounts just to see what happens.

*EDIT* Wow I just tried to add ONLY the first little paragraph. It says THAT is too much. What??? Surely that is not right. It did let me delete everything. Said that was OK. And that was with NOTHING in the about me section. Serious? I don't even know what say. If that is the case then a huge hunk of the people on the forums are over the limit by miles.

Edited by Nov8tr, 31 July 2015 - 04:46 PM.

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

OK I finally got it up and working. Deleted a fair bit to say the least but at least it's mostly up. Beats a stick in the eye. And thanks to LadyTiggs for supplying me with files from the "about me" part or most of it would not exist at all. Thank you LadyTiggs.

aEGHJsh.gif?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users