- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

RollADoobie

RollADoobie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Are there any tips or guide on how to deal with aimbotters such as how to report them? 

I have stepped into too many games with sustain mechs, such as G2 Assault, just flying with his camera snapping on everybody slaughtering everything in its sight. 

Is there any way to properly report  these players?

I really wish replay system can be implemented because that would make weeding out cheaters so much easier.

• Elite_is_salty likes this

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Some of the info is slightly outdated but it's pretty good overall I'd say. 

• Lioot, LRod, nepacaka and 1 other like this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Have I mentioned I love hawken?

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I really wish replay system can be implemented because that would make weeding out cheaters so much easier.

Replay system can be very very useful.

Funny thing is, unreal engine 3 has a replay system but ADH didn't use it.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Generally if I can't immediately witness them snapping to targets blatantly, I go into my raider and blitz rush them to see their reaction. In higher level games, most players won't resort to panic hover mode every time, especially when they are top-scoring with top 100 and veteran players alike. Somebody who is able to preform that well legitimately would be able to stay calm in at least a few cqc situations. Instead aimbotters often hold spacebar and backwards not at all interested in even strafing from side to side.

Gangland

Gangland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Cool vid m8.

I've dealt with this crap in game after different game. The people who use hax are low skillers, griefers, or high skill players that are looking for the final edge against their opponents. The low-skillers are normally just moving targets and go down pretty easily if you have any sort of aim/positioning. The griefers can be an issue depending on their skill level, but are mostly in it just for the lols. The high level hackers (insert CS:GO comment here) give e-sports a bad name. It really sucks to hear stories of top level gamers getting caught with mouse-hacks or whatev. And of course half of them are on some sort of meth based "performance enhancer".

Git gud .......

HK-47D

HK-47D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

I have stepped into too many games with sustain mechs, such as G2 Assault, just flying with his camera snapping on everybody slaughtering everything in its sight. 

Mocking Query: You mad bro?

(\__/)
(='.'=) 

(") (")?

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Yup. You gotta get up in their face. Aimbotters are generally very poor players, that's why they aimbot. So if you manage to sneak up on them while they're sitting back and sniping in their reaper or whatever, you can generally mince them at close range.

And if you can't easily sneak up on them, hop from cover to cover until you can get close enough. The closer, the better. I've trashed and dominated plenty of aimbotters by striking hard and fast with a zerker or infil.

Doesn't always work, but it sure is satisfying when it does.

As for reporting them, apparently you need to catch them on video and submit that to Reloaded now. Just naming the time, server and username of the hacker isn't enough (it used to be, but Reloaded is clearly still figuring out which way is up).

Edited by Nightfirebolt, 03 August 2015 - 04:20 PM.

HK-47D

HK-47D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Proposition: I would like to duel RollADoobie with my G2.

(\__/)
(='.'=) 

(") (")?

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Proposition: I would like to duel RollADoobie with my G2.

Analysis: HK-47D has logged over 6 times as many hours in Hawken as RollADoobie.

Conclusion: Result of the duel would provide no meaningful data.

Further Statement: Hyginos still lacks data on the dueling performance of G2A

Proposition: Hyginos would like to meet HK-47D in a fightclub to rectify data gap.

Edited by Hyginos, 04 August 2015 - 12:26 PM.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
You could report them via support ticket. However, it's much more satisfying to destroy them continuously until they rage quit (you'll probably be called a hacker by said 'scum', quite ironic aye?)

Aimbotters primarily use hitscan mechs because hacks can't lead remote detonation secondaries which is a very crucial skill to learn. Hackers also tend to have extremely poor positioning skills and movement in cqc. If you're a competent player you can easily take out hackers, but even if you're an average player you can utilize cover and just poke them with your TOW/GL/sabot etc and then once you've worn em down enough go in for the kill. You won't win a no-cover dps fight, so use your positioning to your advantage.

Edit: one more thing, make sure you taunt spam, stutter the camera, drop a holo, and spam repair key after you kill them. This is a crucial step you mustn't forget.

Edited by IareDave, 04 August 2015 - 01:50 PM.

• Merl61, JeffMagnum, Nightfirebolt and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users