Photo

Reposting my HUGE list of suggestions (UPDATED 16-05-2015)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

BIsmuthZornisse

BIsmuthZornisse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Oh hey forums are back, and devs appearantly changed?

This is an edited repost of my list from the previous forums.

SUGGESTIONS MARKED AS >>>URGENT<<< SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS THE PROBLEMS THESE ARE MEANT TO ADRESS ARE REALLY HARMING MY (AND MAYBE OTHER'S) ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME. I don't want this game to die.

If any of my suggestions can't be implemented due to technical limitations or because my ideas are just too stupid, please say so, maybe i can refine them or something. Please point out factual errors, too.

Also, i'm terrible at putting things into words, so if anything about my suggestions is not clear enough, just tell me i'll try to clear it up.

Explanations for the thought behind the suggestions is in italics.

MECHS

Spoiler

WEAPONS in general

Spoiler

ITEMS

Spoiler

MODES

Spoiler

MATCHMAKING/SERVERS

Spoiler

SYSTEM

Spoiler

BONUS: New Mech suggestion (this was originally part of a seperate list of suggestions containing actually new stuff, but i figured this one would be easy enough to implement to include here)

G2 Sharpshooter aka Civ

Basically, i just want the civ-model to be officially assigned, and i think i read that civ used to be used as the default sharpshooter model in alpha phase, so there. i want this one's gimmick to be "high damage at long range, long reload times"

Stats: Fueltank>Airspeed>BoostSpeed>Overheat>Radar>FuelRegeneration>GroundSpeed>Armor

(G1 Sharpie's for reference: Overheat>Radar>Fueltank>Boostspeed>GroundSpeed>AirSpeed>FuelRegeneration>Armor)

Ability: G2 Poweshot

Slightly weaker version of G1 Sharpshooter's ability, but while it is active, shots can penetrate shields (like charged breacher)

Right weapon:

KE-Sabot G2ss

Left weapons:

1: Slug rifle G2ss

2. Breacher G2ss

Uncharged shot should have narrower spreas and longer effective range than standard version

3: HEAT Cannon G2ss

In accordance to the proposed gimmick, this version of the HEAT should have an increased reload time and, to compensate, either increased damage or a larger explosion radius.

Edited by BismutZornisse, 16 May 2015 - 06:18 AM.

I have a lot of ideas and would like some feedback on them:

Suggestions for fixing things:

https://community.pl...of-suggestions/

Suggestions for new things:

https://community.pl...for-new-things/

BIsmuthZornisse

BIsmuthZornisse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Updated

Made small edits to some suggestions

Added following suggestions:

CR-T Recruit

Since it was meant to be the starter mech i think its lefthanded weapons, besides the assault rifle, should introduce new players to other projectile behavior types with rapidfire weapons, too:

2nd weapon: Mini"flak"

This introduces newbies to the game's shotgun-type weapons

3rd weapon: "Bombcannon"

This is like the Grendaier's Rev-GL, except the projectiles explode on contact with the environment (like the corsair's default projectile), instead of bouncing off it, and should have higher rate of fire (comparable to the redox rifle). The damage and maybe heatgeneration should be reduced.

This would introduce new players to weapons with arcing projectile trajectories. The name is a placeholder, i couldn't think of a better name, and didn't just want to call it "Battlehammer", the weapon from Metroid Prime: Hunters it was inspired by.

Added "Bomblauncher" to suggested weapon replacements for Bruiser and Grenadier.

Reaper

Ability:death's knell (cause it's the (possibly grim) reaper!):

marks any target with X% hp within minimap range for the entire team for Y seconds.

the i'm thinking something like 10% health for 5 seconds might work? should the percentage be class dependent or should it instead be a fixed number?

maybe also have the affected enemies hear a strange, bell-like noise when the ability is triggered.

I have a lot of ideas and would like some feedback on them:

Suggestions for fixing things:

https://community.pl...of-suggestions/

Suggestions for new things:

https://community.pl...for-new-things/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users