• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

I have a new GPU so I can record in decent quality. So here we go, my first hawken video !

It was 2v2 in frankfurt server (quite bad) with avellus against iDim and charlize. Sorry for the loud music (not sure you'll like it even if I personnaly think it fits surprisignly well with the moment) but hope you will still enjoy this.

(it should be possible to watch in 1080p when the Youtube processing will end)

Edited by (KDR) Shoutaxeror, 03 October 2015 - 04:33 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Erzunterweltler, MomOw and 6 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

KDR Veteran | PrT Participant

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Second video !

Some TDM in frankfut, it was supposed to be scout vs preds but not everybody seemed to agree (or maybe they didn't have any pred in their garage).

Featuring Bergwein as the main pred fuzzy bunny

I yolodrived with my mini-flak most of the match, hope you'll enjoy it. Music was edited after (I used windows movie maker, which is absolutly horrible). What software do you use for editing ?

Anyway, here's the video (once again, available in 1080p once the processing ends)

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Dat music..., couldn't finish  :blush: Maybe next time just with ingame sound? 

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Dat music..., couldn't finish  :blush: Maybe next time just with ingame sound? 

If you're talking about the first video (2v2) I captured the game while playing music in the background so couldn't do much about it. On the second video I did add the music after. There are 4 songs, you should chek it out ;)

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

I skipped through the video to find out, that i have a hard time with all 4 songs :D

Maybe you have something more casual on board? Beside that i find it really important to hear the ingamesound (not the music), because of footsteps/abilityactivating/repairing and Weapon Loading sounds like Breacher and such. So i can time when someone is going to shoot or if i dont see anything on radar but one of those sounds and immediately know one of the enemy mechs is nearby and i need to dodge/180 turn rightaway before i may get alphastriked or handicaped by low health.

For me its interisting, too see how someone else is reacting to something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users