• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

(P:B)Augmentia

(P:B)Augmentia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Better feedback when hitting a enemy. Maybe adding volume slider for hitsounds in options. Small change but I just feel that im not always sure if my shots are connecting or not.

Is there an option in the ini files to increase hitsounds? I should check it out. If anyone knows, feel free to post another topic all about it.

I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

Silent_

Silent_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Is there an option in the ini files to increase hitsounds? I should check it out. If anyone knows, feel free to post another topic all about it.

Not as far as I am aware, but I would like this to be implemented since with certain weapons and in certain situations hitsounds are not audible.

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Not as far as I am aware, but I would like this to be implemented since with certain weapons and in certain situations hitsounds are not audible.

T32-Bolt being one of them, which is why I used reflak back in my raider days.

• Odinous likes this

1uster

1uster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Can be wrong but my impression was that the hit sound feedback is bugged. Maybe it's the combination with hit reg issues. Idk.

spr1nterJam

spr1nterJam

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

same problems

it is hits registrations bugs

or servers issues

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

To do list, hmmm. I know what they should do...........Weapon balance. Need I say more? No? Okay, next thread.

giphy.gif

Edited by Onstrava, 10 September 2015 - 01:21 AM.

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

HugeGuts

HugeGuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

1.1. On Giving New Players Choice

To make giving new players an expanded first choice completely work, the original classes will need a weapons overhaul at the same time. Sure, the pacing, timing, and aiming skills are all different, but this is a class-based team shooter. What unique things, as a class, do they bring to a team? Most of them are just different flavors of a "Fighter" class! Four TOWs, three Grenade Launchers, four Assault Rifles, four Sub Machine Cannons, five Vulcans, etc., etc.

Edited by HugeGuts, 10 November 2015 - 10:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users