- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Was going to throw a bit of money to buy a few painjobs, but upon trying to purchase meteor credits there is a message that says

"Please Wait... 

Failed to create currency transaction: Steam Request Failed with code: Forbidden"

I'd question what youa re doing, but I'm afraid of the answer.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

We're looking into this. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

There are some changes on the Steam side happening.  They shouldn't have been causing any issues, so this may be some problem that's not had a chance to rear its ugly head until just now.  I've confirmed the behavior, btw, (right after you click on some MC package) and debugging is in progress now.

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

The issue is resolved for now.  Valve had started some changes and they had reset some permissions on their side.

• SigmaOmega likes this

thalenko

thalenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi, i've bought some MC too and can't transfer from my steam wallet to the game. Sorry for my english I'm from Brasil. Thanks!

SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Hi, i've bought some MC too and can't transfer from my steam wallet to the game. Sorry for my english I'm from Brasil. Thanks!

It may have been a hiccup when it happend to me. I logged out of steam and back in. Then purchased the credits. If not, may have to for Josh.

Bishop_WY

Bishop_WY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am having this issue right now. Please help

Tjimnir

Tjimnir

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Was going to throw a bit of money to buy a few painjobs, but upon trying to purchase meteor credits there is a message that says

"Please Wait... 

Failed to create currency transaction: Steam Request Failed with code: Forbidden"

I'm having the same problem, and logging in and out again isn't working.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

We're looking into this. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

This has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience 

Gryasnylia

Gryasnylia

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hawken meteor service error-I lost all my money,all what I take after matches-lost too,please help

JettyZ

JettyZ

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i didn`t get meteor credits after purchasing in steam and have an error in submission a request with screenshots to support center. what shall i do? please, help

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

The best advice I can offer.

If you're having trouble posting screenshots try to upload them to a site like imgur and put the link in your support ticket.

Edited by (TDM) DallasCreeper, 31 March 2016 - 08:00 AM.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users